Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Glowy little bits and pieces...

BigfootDragon

Bluelighter
What kind of glowy things do people use/take to raves? Anything besides glosticks/ring lights?
Just interested
smile.gif

I went to GloCity in Wollongong today and got some groovy glo-pens... they can write on fabric or your skin, and probably lots of other stuff too, and its non-toxic. Good stuff...
- BFD.

Their telephone and fax number
61 2 4229 1488
Hope this helps - (local or o/s)
cheers
smile.gif

A few new UV toys to play with: UV hair mascara(sp?), UV face/body paint(comes in a thing like lipsmaka's, and UV hair moussee(sp??!?!??!?!) - funny story: sass put on the mousse and it went everywhere. See the thing about this uv stuff is that normally you cant see it, but under uv lights it goes nutz!!! So sass walks under uv light and finds that its ALL over her face/tigger/cloths. Big laughs, love ya sass!

has anyone seen those plastic bracelets that light up? they are thick and is like almost a full loop and there are 3 lights that light up one after the next...they are mad and ive been trying to find one.

Me and some other girl spent hours at a party one night sitting in the chill room painting each others arms from top to bottom in UV paint! I was heaps of fun and we chatted away so much that we didn't even realise we were getting so carried away. Beautiful works of art by the end though!

Anyone ever used it to paint a skeletal structure on themselves? I reckon that would look awesome in a dark room....
flea gave you the number glittergrrl, but its in Crown St Wollongong if you live locally. They have lots of cool stuff in there... in fact, its fun just being there!
Mr. Horse, where did you get that body paint stuff from?? I'd like to get some...
- BFD.
[This message has been edited by BigfootDragon (edited 30 April 2000).]

Strangedays - Chapel st, Windsor, Vic (Best rave cloths in Australia, no contest) getting a little popular now though
frown.gif

hey guys :p
mellow-dee, i saw those bracelets at hardware 16, so they should be selling at the next big hardware docks event. a friend also picked one up at a market somewhere.
one for the guys to try: a friend of mine did his hair in really big chunky spikes for some party we went to and then covered the end of each spike in this glow in the dark cream we had bought. the effect was mad - basically in the dark all u could see of him was these walking spikes!!
also for glow in the dark/uv jewellry check out Ministry of Style on Brunswick st. i got this silver (real) bracelet there that glows under uv, but still manages to look really elegant in daylight (u know how all glow in the dark stuff manages to look really tacky in the daylight?) they have a lot of one-off unique items that aren't available anywhere else and the chic there is really friendly.
enjoy
smile.gif

apples and our friend mayhem had fucge blue and orange hairspray on and it glowed in the dark!
It looked really good too
smile.gif