Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighter shirts are avalible now

White Smoke

Bluelighter
Bluelighter Shirts are avalible now!
there are seven designs, The one i hope to have posted tonight is not the greatest jpg (ill stick to screenprinting)but will give you an idea of what the shirt is like that is avalible now.The other designs are realy not bad and all have a theme,these will be posted as soon as i find some time and arent avalible for a week or two.The one posted later tonight is my favorite it can be spoted in a club due to the same sort of font used at bluelighters,and you can wear it around Mum and DAd.The first one is a three colour print, pressed afterwards to make sure it lasts.Shirt is a 220g great quality shirt,and is a normal T not tight or baggy as ive had a lot of questions about it.
cost
frown.gif
yes it costs some money my sanity and rent money ect.For all shirts sold a donation will be made to the web site to help keep it running so well.Wich is what its all about!
Au$25 if posted within australia.please add Au$5.30 if posting to U.S.A.If you would like your Nickname on the sleve ect please add Au$10 and around two days (so i can put everyone onto same screen, its $50 a screen and dont have em laying around unfortunatly.
E mail me orders please to aviod traffic here
[email protected] Au cheque and money orders are great.All other and Usa i hope to let you know about credit card detais soon
I will need: your size:your Nickname:postal details.
Australia 2-3 days
I must also acnowledge my Brother in law as he has helped enormsly in his help fixing designs graphics,and small costs for leasing his printing shop,and all his equipment.
i hope you all enjoy the shirts as much as i have wearing mine!

i think a photo of a completed shirt would be the best advertisment... i think people would be most interested to see the quality of the print... is this possible?

Quality is very very good . I will do that and hopefully get it up tomorow fingers crossed .

More of the range may be ready next week thanks Bro in law.What do you think about a Ma2 flight jacket we get some bluelighter embroidery on the pocket.
all designs will be posted so people can use them for iron on transfers as soon as i can
smile.gif

Sorry if it seems im bumping page
I was just asked if i do the print on a female shirt.Is there a particular type most of you want? Te ball type? white sleves black chest?ect so i can look for what youd prefer.
What do you think of this idea(a shirt that doesent seem to have any print but when you go under the black light a blue light shows up!!just tinkering with some ultravoilet paint and hope to come up with some mad stuff.Ps f d i know how id show that here as you cant even take a picture of it!

I'm still a BIG fan of the bluelight pill design...125mg!...
simple and straightforward...you can spot it a mile away...
8)
------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

Cant help there .Thats AV's icon it seems
smile.gif

Its a real good one a lot of thought went into it.Candyflip i think you will like "blue-abstract" its now a big favorite of mine and will definitly include it in shirts im doing monday.Superblue is just another to comment on.I have many designs,and the superman ect type themes arent everyones fav type."bluewing seems to be the popular choice from people that have seen it.Arg its frustrating not having them up.Well worth the wait.
To try to clear things up on the graphics for everyone .The pictures posted do not represent what is put onto the shirts the graphics are first rate ,im just having trouble puting the graphics into a format that doesent Stuff up and look all jaggerd and have squares where bubbles are ect.These are just to get an idea of what they might look like.
Thanks for your input
smile.gif

I just got one of the "Bluelighter" shirts.
Very good quality shirt, very good quality print.
The jpg image scared me a bit but that appears to just be conversion difficulties with corel-jpeg. The image is clear, sharp and stands out. It's gonna look *really* nice once i get some lights onto it.
Good job to White Smoke.
Keep an eye out for me at random logik with a blue glow stick and my new shirt.

but surely you can print Avs designs? unless he asked you not to. i couldnt flollow the discussion in the other thread as you seem to have deleted a whole lot of posts, which isnt very good
i, and a lot of other people would definitly like one made from Avs design. can you clear this point up?

That is a great idea but its not viable they are AV s designs and we sort of
smile.gif
had a chat about it .I will have a chat over the weekend to AV but i have so many designs that i think there will be one for everybody
And all should be avalible for peeps to use as iron ons.Also a major point is we both use different formats.Although AV is a realy great artist im not sure if AV knows the colour seperation procces that is needed to produce the positives for screenprinting.Im just guessing.But it all comes down to they are Av s designs.
[This message has been edited by White Smoke (edited 29 April 2000).]
[This message has been edited by White Smoke (edited 01 May 2000).]

I have no problem with anyone printing and selling my designs as long as they dont *MODIFY THEM*
smile.gif
thats all cleared up now.
I am aware with many colour seperation techniques and will be happy to convert my master copies into a format you can use Whitesmoke (and anyone else that wishes to use them)
We will talk more on ICQ smokey, just want it to be clear, I have absolutely no prob with it.
Av a nice day.
Peace.
-Av

Yeah, I love av's design. Whitesmoke, I think if I were going to get a shirt (which I am eventually, btw) I would want people to know I take E's. It sounds really weird but E's and bluelight go hand in hand so there has to be some corolation. My folks know so thats no problem, all my friends know and as for the rest, ther're gonna find out!! Keep on making those designs Whitesmoke and AV, you guys are doing a cool job.
whitesmoke: dont blow too much cash on it because although a lot of people are showing enthusiasim, when it comes to actually handing over money, people tend to put a sock in it, so be careful
wink.gif

I want one on a pale blue Boy's size 14 Bond's T-Shirt please
smile.gif
My last Blue Bond's had to be scissored off because I couldn't get it over my hair
smile.gif
, and I think a Bluelight one would be the perfect replacement
smile.gif

Yay! I'll have to decide what design I want.
cheers,
mona.
PS. Just decided that I want one each of AV's designs. Is that cool? The green one on a white shirt, the blue on blue
smile.gif

How do I go about this?
------------------
"If music be the food of love, play on" W. Shakespeare
[This message has been edited by mona (edited 29 April 2000).]

Got to have one in Toronto, Canada!!
I guess I'd have to mail you a money order for 25 Australian dollars, EH? No problem if that's what you'd suggest. Let me know!

White Smoke: Regarding your idea of UV ink, i have a suggestion. Instead of having the whole print in UV ink, why not just certain portions which would make the t-shirt look more relevant or novel? It'd be cool to have a little lighter over the left breast and when under UV light, the flame can be seen. And perhaps below that the BLer's name and BL's URL. i'm not too clued in on computer art ( oh hell, art et al) so i can't actually show you what i mean, but from your art work so far, i'm pretty sure you're able to picture it eh?
------------------
Like a flood,Thru my blood;
In my vein,To my brain;
Feel it coursing right thru me;
Oh my GOD its ECSTASY!

Great ideas thanks ill think about the flame arising in blacklight its another ripper idea,.Keep them comming then we will know what you would all like,
There will be a huge selection And with AV and myself working together ,i think we have the makings of a great place with a full range of designs to choose from.If there are special requests for shirts Eg pale blue size fourteen bonds shirt,this is no problem as long as you buy the shirt you want and send it. Not washed or creased very much.It must be new.I have no problem with that.The cost will be less also.I dont have that many wholesalers yet so range is limited .