Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

canberra pill bust (all read please)

wizpEr

Bluelighter
A recent bust in canberra seen the dismantling of a local pill manufacturing operation some 2000-3000 pills were seized during police raids on 3 canberra homes along with this a pill press,dyes,cutting agents,raw chemicals etc.ok so this isnt very big compared to import busts but....
This bust may have some relevance to both sydney and melbourne (on the news story i seen pills with ?2000 pressed on them and the infamous mitsubishi stamp..other pills i know of which were coming from this source were orange mitsubishis (have any bluelighters seen one?),ufo's,ox's..iam sure there were many others that i dont know about..point iam trying to make here is maybe this is where a large percentage of dud e speed bombs and trippy pills were coming from..(JB was telling me in melbourne there have been alot of crap mitsu's going around)hmm
*note*these locals were pressing out there stuff for just over 4 months..

Maybe the police are on our side after all! ;p
getting rid of all the dodgy pills going around we'll have less chance of getting locally made crap. Although ocassionally there are some quality locals going around. Question Marks recently, and last year locally made UFOs were unbelievable! But I'd say theres less chance import pills will be of dodgy quality compared to locally made ones..

Just a quick note...
Some news stations will often use old file footage with their current stories if they have no decent visuals to match. Keep this is mind whenever you see footage of bags of pills on the news... sometimes they could have been from old busts etc.
cheers,
mona.

also about maybe the police are helping us by busting aussie pill makers.
remember earlier this year how many imports they seized, now it's stuff like that that really fuks us up, they think they're doing somthing good but all it means is that more aussie pills need to be made to fill the gap, so we end up with less good quality mdma imports and more shity aussie speed or other chemical duds
------------------
two bickies are better than 1.......3 are even better
though ill take one euro over 3 fuken olympic shitty rings!
oh euro where art though?

Hey mona
when the news or current affairs programs use file footage i think they need to state that. so if you're seeing some white doves from 1992 beeing pulled out there'd be a little box down the bottom saying file footage