Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDA - Presence in Australia

Leprechaun

Bluelighter
Does anyone know, or have links to information regarding the proportion of pills that have MDA. Any studies or other information regarding MDA use in Australia would also be welcome.

Thanks in advance,
L

Last edited:
Meh... just test the bikkies that you get - i've got a few nice MDA bix... never seen any pure MDA in powder form gettin around tho

Correct me if I am wrong but if you test a pill showing a positive for MDA couldn't it also be a positive for PMA?

Is there any way to tell the difference between a positive test for a primary anime (i.e. what anime)?

If a PMA sample is not mixed with another PEA/amp, then Marquis will show the difference - no colour for PMA, purple-black for MDA

A specific methylenedioxy group indicator can also be used in place of the Marquis e.g. chromotropic acid. I know of a specific reagent test for PMA ( from literature) but it uses a poisonous gas, so until (if) a suitable replacement is found, it remains completely unsuitable for home use

Leprechaun's question relates to statistics. I saw no mention of any personal interest in obtaining MDA.

Let's keep to the topic please, you'll find many threads already dealing with reagent results. Search!

I find most pills I get these days are mostly MDA than MDMA, yes they been tested.

that survey the universities did on ecstacy use had some questions about MDA use, have u got access to the results?

ill second urbanhog. im getting more mda then mdma pillz sold as xtc (all tested). suits me just fine :p

urbanhog: might also have something to do with the area we live in...

ihaq4weed: while I also quite enjoy the effects of mda, wasn't mda's proven neurotoxicity the reasoning behind the scheduling of mdma in the USA in the first place?

hm, Im yet to test a pill up that only shows MDA content. The last pill I had that had what I believe to be a sizeable amount of MDA in it was the yellow TP's with the domed back and circle around the "TP" from 2 or 3 years ago. Since I have not found any MDA pills around. I would love MDA pills though, I would be keen for them if the pills where _only_ MDA or _only_ MDMA, if only to know exactly what I was consuming

Your from Melbourne right Mongman ? Im pretty sure ive come across a significant amonut of MDxA around those areas. Take one of the batches of yellow pandas for instance, dirty lil buggers.

I cant tell you for a fact but all the reagent tests i conducted and the personal expierences i had on them led me to believe they where MDxA. I also believe alot of people reported on a clean batch? I have only seen two different looking batches.

Interesting to note, that Doctor in Newzealand who was caught maunfacturing ecstasy actually got a longer prison sentence because he manufactured MDA not MDMA. Hallucinigenics seem to be hated by the legal system

Perhaps thats because they induce free thinking? I know its a clique but its true.

Yup, Melbourne it is. Are you confirming my experiences ld50 vs ssri?

(Im trying very hard not to make my comments into availability discusion by the way, I suggest we are all carefull not to do that)

I believe to be a sizeable amount of MDA in it was the yellow TP's with the domed back and circle around the "TP" from 2 or 3 years ago.

My god that was second pill i eva had... I is was tripping to the tune of heavy metal music coming out of the toilet 8o 8o 8o 8o

Well... i've tested one bikky that came up MDA with mandelin, it was a white versace from about 4 months ago. The beige tridents recently contained alot of MDA, i guess i prefer the fact that i trip from MDA over MDMA, MDMA is better for going out on tho

melburn_madness: There was a nice run of high quality pills around then wasn't there! I had an experience at Richmond train station where I looked in a glass window and my reflection was nasty! It looked like I had been on the edge of a neuclear blast, my eyes where white like cooked eggs and they started melting down my face. I couldn't stop laughing!!! I think I freaked all the early morning train passengers out big time. I will get a photo of a TP up tonight, as a pill with confirmed MDA content.

Since then I have had no luck finding pills with large amounts of MDA in then. I suspect that the major interest in the chemical is mainly as an addition to "E" to allow less active substances to be included in a pill. Hence increasing profits.