• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WOW!!..long wait..but you may now E-Z TEST, ladies and gents!!!..

candyflip

Bluelighter
LARGE SIZED E-Z TESTS
It's been a long time coming and we've grown impatient (and old!!) waiting for 'em (and had quite a few shitty pills in the meantime, actually!), but they have finally been released from Customs.
Yes, the large size E-Z Tests are at last available locally, in Australia, over the web, before they hit the shops! (about a week before you see 'em in the stores I reckon, maybe more)..
I won't bother detailing what they are: you most probably know all that from the E-Z Test site, or having already used one. I'll save my writing-breath instead to say, if you want one they're $45 a pop (a $5 discount on the store price) and for Aussie Bluelighters only, no postage costs for any amount, delivered anywhere in Australia (please allow 3 days delivery time).
This really is a Bluelight only offer: I haven't advertised them on The Peak! yet and if you can find them anywhere locally, but in Adelaide, you may call me a bare-faced liar.. (Adelaide got 'em first, by the way, 'cause they've NEVER had anything available before, poor dears)
wink.gif

After you guys are done ordering, I'll be distributing them far and wide and adding back on a postage cost (these little buggers are heavy!)..
If you'd like one, please contact me at [email protected] with your order and I'll let you know the rest. No credit cards, sorry. Please DO NOT leave your order here on the board!!.... but you CAN ask any questions you like, as long as you believe EVERYONE would be interested in the answer?...otherwise, e-mail me privately, ok?
Again, sorry for the loooonnnngggg wait, but you can't hurry Customs (or love)
smile.gif

thanks,
(a relieved) candyflip
------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au
[This message has been edited by candyflip (edited 27 April 2000).]

Yes, this is a meaningless BUMP. This is excellent news, and to let it sink down into the realms of the BL archive would be heartbreaking.
Nice work Candyflip!
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!

I just got one in the mail... and I realised that there is no way I would utilise a whole big testing kit. Especially if they go off as quickly as everyone says. Oh well, I've tested 2 pills already
smile.gif
I just like knowing I have it there now.
I also didn;t realise it was costing me so much
smile.gif
but it's all for a good cause now.

hey mona , correct me if im wrong (which is quite possible and happens often
smile.gif
) but i didnt think the large ones ever went off as they are in a glass bottle. And i thought the only reaosn that there was problems with the small ones were because of the reaction with the plastic container......Or am i completly off the track??????
l8r
------------------
Cause life aint nothing but a good groove
A good mix tape to put you in the right mood

Um mona Ive already finished my large bottle in about 2 months. And before anyone jumps to any ridiculous assertions...just beware. The fucker leaks like crazy.
The small one gave tiny drops, this one goes everywhere.
I recomend a bottle with like an eye drop in it, or maybe I just got a dud bottle. But Im ready to get a new bottle

Hi all,
To answer the points raised here:
1) The new Large sized E-Z Test comes in a smoked, glass bottle. MD is quite correct when he asserts the reason this was done is so the Marquis reagent no longer reacts over time with the plastic holders AJ was using. These new tests actually have NO expiry date on them and I'm led to believe that, unlike the small tests, these do NOT need to be kept refrigerated and will NOT go off (ie. go brown). I've only just received this shipment though, so time will tell.
2. Interesting to hear the larger bottle might be a little hard to handle....have you let AJ know Smurf?...I'll CC him on this lot of posts anyway....
3. The large E-Z test is great value (assuming it lasts a whole year in good condition). At $45 for about 200 pill tests, it's damn cheap insurance against a crappy night, or three....
regards,
candyflip
smile.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Best news I've ever read!
Thanks Candyflip, your the shit!
bumpn' this mutha f*cker up!
smile.gif
jaff

I have had a "large" kit for about 3 months in my top draw and it hasn't gone off, but they don't drip very well, a little tap on the bottle will give you 2-3 drops per time so just be careful as the shit burns. It also has a red lid.

i bought one direct from ez-test and have been happy with my purchase but want to make some suggestions:
1. as smurf says, the thing leaks! i keep the bottle in the plastic container and carry that around in my bag, but the thing leaks into the plastic container all the time..
2. you have to drop *real* slowly to make sure you only get one drop on your scraping.. an eyedroper would be perfect.
3. if you tighten the white lid too hard it cracks in the middle. thing is the only reason you'd screw it on that hard would be to stop it leaking.. see point 1... :-]

OK, so I was actually wondering whether or not I *had* actually recieved a big one. Yeah, mine has a red lid too. It doesn't look like it would test 200 pills though.
Bah, anyway, mine comes out at the right speed, I can't see it leaking, my white lid is fine, as is my red and I'm storing it in my freezer.
Cool.
mona.

Just wanted to say that i second that eyedropper thing!!! Sometimes it can be real hard to get anything out of it, and other times it can come out 2-3 drops at a time. Not a real problem, just anoying that it won't last as long as it should, and a tad embarassing in front of your dealer while you sit in a Macca's carpark banging on the bottom of the bottle trying to test his gear...
Still, wouldn't go without one...

Was in at Central Stations records yesterday to buy a small one till I ordered big one....and they had the big one there too...so said bugger it Ill just grab abig one right here n now - $50
Used it later that day, first time great, second time, wouldnt come out for ages, and they still leak everywhere - bummer!!!
Its heaps cheaper than the small ones (on a drop basis), but its the leak that pisses me off.

Thanks for the feedback...I'm notifying AJ to check all these posts out, so he can read for himself all the comments....keep 'em coming..
later,
candyflip
smile.gif

(Ahhhh..Mark Dynamix has just dropped "Protect Your Mind" - DJ Sakim on my sound system....bliss!!!).....
------------------

Leaking issue.
Wow, this is the first time we hear that these red caps leak.
We would have appreciated to have heard this earlier ;-)
Anyway, now we know and we need to sort it out.
Under what circumstances do they leak ??
Does this happen when you carry it or does it also leak when you always keep it at home (and test at home).
I am just trying to figure out whether runnung around with the test makes it somehow/someway leak.
Also, they leak right away or does that happen after using it for a while ??
Is it possible that it was not closed properly, maybe one time orso and then it starts leaking ??
This is quite important for us, the thing is that in January we had bottles that also leaked, we replaced the bottles (very hard to find the right size with this kind of dropper) and ever since, we did not receive any reports of leaking bottles ....until now....
So, any information on leaking testers, we need to know, preferably by email
([email protected])
Also, when was it purchased, maybe we can track it down again to a bunch of bad bottles.
Now the dropping issue.
Look through the top of the bottle, from the side.
You will see a tiny plastic thingie where the liquid goes through.
I just experimented a little bit with it seems to drop best when this little plastic thingie is at the bottom, when dropping
(Sorry for my English, I'll try again)
Locate the plastic thingie, turn the bottle horizontal with the little dropper thingie at the bottom, then slowly keep on moving it towards a vertical position in order to allow one drop come out.This seems the best way to let a drop come out.
But that is how I just did it, experiment a little bit with it, if someone has a better way to let only one drop out, let us know.
If you are a good dropper ;-) you will be able to squeeze 200 drops from a bottle, at least we did and the figure of 200 is based on that.
Now, expiry date.
The LARGE E-Z Tests do not expire.
They do not need to be kept in the fridge.
In fact, when testing, the liquid should be on room-temperature.
The reason that they do not expire is because of the glass.
The reagent does not (can not) react with the glass.
Anyway, most important issue seems leaking, all info on this is appreciated.
Regards and thanx for the feedback
aj

It seams that when the bottle is turned upside down (straight) at least 3-4 drops come out.
Then when turning back to upright it spills down over the side. It gets allover the bottle (burns fingers) and gets all around where the lid goes back on. So there is acid allover the bottle. And the lid squelches around all the time. It may not be a leaking lid so much but just overspill from turning upside down.
The best solution is a lid, with an eye-dropper in it...unscrew lid, use one drop, and voila...neat, simple, no spill, and a full 200 uses. As I said its not the money value that annoys me, its the spillage that pisses me off
I carry mine in a bag, so it does get tossed around abit...its not sitting neatly upright all day long.
My first tester I probably only got about 20 uses out of it...maybe 30 coz my dd likes to borrow it too (coz I have a go at him for getting speed crap when he could have tested and not got stuck with it)

Hey again all,
A quick note to say 'the stock is in' from Sydney and I'm ready to deliver: sorry to all for the extra day or two wait. My fault.
To those that have already ordered, your tests are on their way.
To those who would like to, please send me an email at [email protected] and I'll forward you full details.
Finally, just on Smurf's comment above. The large tests come in their own resealable plastic outer-container (like the small ones did, except much stronger). Although I wouldn't be playing football with one on my body, that outer package should be an acceptable 'carrying' package for the bottle and you should be able to put one in your pocket without too much danger.
Remember: the Marquis Reagent is extremely corrosive (try dropping some on an ordinary tissue and see what happens!) and a Class 3 (? don't quote me) posion, so always take great care with the solution and immediately remove any splashes from clothing or your skin with running cold water.....
and stay safe
smile.gif

candyflip
------------------
[This message has been edited by candyflip (edited 05 May 2000).]

Woooooooo-hoooooooooo!!!
Thanks candyflip. The wait will be worth it. Hey that does come with some samples to test doesn't it? ;-)
ENJOY!