PDA

View Full Version : Snorting pure mdma

buttheaduk
12-09-2004, 14:18
Would it be a bad idea to snort pure mdma? Ive heard it burns incredibley or is it not much difference to snorting a pill? Only pills ive had that burned too much were them mitzis (very small) im guessing because they were more pure of mdma. I usually like to snort one and chew one :D

cheers

Pleonastic
12-09-2004, 16:02
MDMA is what you're after, and the chalk and shit that makes up the rest of the pill in the form of a binder is no real use to you at all. So logically if you're going to snort something then the pure stuff is better than the contaminated version. You also don't have to snort as large a volume of powder. On the downside though, pure substances can hurt more than those with other stuff in them. I've never personally snorted pills or pure MDMA though so I can't say for sure, but I'd imagine it wouldn't be too much different (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

AznHangukBoi
12-09-2004, 18:02
i've snorted a pill before, not very pleasant but will definately make you roll pretty hard. duration is a little bit shorter than swallowing or chewing.

bill joe
12-09-2004, 18:41
If u can handle snorting meth then it wont be as bad , meth is alot worse.

xXTOKERXx
12-09-2004, 18:47
from what i hear using a flavored nesquick mix - IE banna milk shake powder in a 1:1 ratio makes it a lot less harsh and leaves a lovely drip..

however i would wait untill some one backs me up on this!

rm-rf
12-09-2004, 20:00
its not bad at all. molly doesnt burn nearly as bad as ketamine or meth or actually quite a few drugs. the burning goes away in a minute or two.

eating it is better tho. last longer and is alot smoother ride. if u need a booster u can take a few bumps up the nose after eating some.

sk8punk151
12-09-2004, 21:16
Yeah. I suggest snorting only for a booster dose. Whenever I just snort molly, rather than eat it, I just notice really speedy effects and barely any lovey effects. Snorting it as a booster adds a good amount of time to your peak though hehe. And yes, it does burn, but only for about 5-10 seconds.

bassboi72
12-09-2004, 21:17
^^ adding on to that

snorting while rolling has no pain at all for me. The last time I snorted while rolling, it went in/down WAY easy, it was pretty much a pleasureable snort.

HypnotiQ
13-09-2004, 00:10
mmm the only pill ive snorted was MDA and 2cb... it burned pretty bad for about 10-15 seconds and I felt like a zombie for about 10 minutes but after that I rolled balls

orderedelite
13-09-2004, 01:46
Who cares?

15 seconds burn/a bit of drips, all erased by a wicked mdma high.

therollingstoner
14-09-2004, 00:42
Snorting pills burns, but when i snorted pure molly (crystals) I felt a tingle for about 5 seconds and then I was fine. Kinda felt good actually. So if yer gonna sniff e, try an make sure its molly.

PGTips
14-09-2004, 02:05
Originally posted by HypnotiQ
mmm the only pill ive snorted was MDA and 2cb... You had a pill that was an MDA / 2CB mixture? How do you know it was that?

Personally I found snorting K to be worse than meth. Meth didn't hurt (was pretty fine powder though) at all. Haven't tried MDMA, though if its easier than meth I wouldn't be that bothered by it. Just make sure its very fine, and not in huge chunked that can rip into your nose.

jebusjoe2003
14-09-2004, 17:01
I've snorted K and it didn't burn at all. MDMA is a horrible burn for me, though. Why snort it anyways? Wouldn't you rather have a long peak than a short one?

MuscleFyren
14-09-2004, 20:05
I snorted K 3 times and it has no burn at all, only a little drip.

Is it different things it is cut up with (or some of it aint cut) or different badges?

HypnotiQ
15-09-2004, 00:57
Originally posted by AlphaNumeric
You had a pill that was an MDA / 2CB mixture? How do you know it was that?

The pill was a blue cartier.. pretty sure it's still on pill reports but some of the effects were very similar to 2cb, that and many people have also reported some 2cb effects as well. Crazy pills if u ever get a hold of some.. good if u like to trip balls. All of the people that I talked to who took these said they were the craziest pills they've ever had ^^

newskin
15-09-2004, 03:34
Overall I'd agree with the people telling you to just eat your mdma, it's a smoother and more productive experience, rather than just being straight out balls to the wall fucked up.

A word of caution if you do plan to snort pure molly: Keep in mind you might have to snort far less powder than you would if you crushed up pills. If it's potent and uncut than it's really easy to do "too much." The one time i did molly I ended up doing 200+MG up one nostril all at once. After the 10-30 minute come up I was pretty much immobilized for an unknown period of time (probably 30 minutes-1.5 hrs), lying on the grass and watching the trees above me vibrate wildly. I didnt have the usual sense of clarity and beauty I've had from oral doses. Even once I came down a bit, I was too fucked up to effectively communicate for much of the experience. This is normally one of my favorite parts about rolling.

I'm not gonna say I had a bad time because it was fantastically euphoric, but I could've had just as much fun doing less. In the end I got worse side effects (extreme gurning, next day retardedness, etc) for not much more benefit.

Byrnn Grass
15-09-2004, 09:51
Sniffing pills while rolling is the shit. The burn in your nose will blow you up, then you roll even harder.

DeSpise
15-09-2004, 18:36
i prefer to snort one to get the ball rolling, and drop one while im peaking for the staying power. the snorting high is just so... floaty, compared to the heavy high of swallowing it. yum. evertime i read this damn topic i get a huge MDMA craving, damn ye

Rasclatt
15-09-2004, 22:15
I've been able to get loads of MDMA in crystal form this summer and most of the time we snorted it but it really does mess your nose up more than any other drugs I have snorted and nowadays I tend to go with the opinion that the high is alot nicer if you jsut eat it or rub it in your gums, it lasts longer feels much smoother, less speedy, and IMO can be much more trippy..Not worth putting up your nose IMO

HoustonzFinest
15-09-2004, 22:54
I've done it yeah it burned but I do coke 3-4 nights a week so I need to give my nose a break! Got some a couple weeks ago put it under my toungue and rolled so fucking hard!

uumpaloompa
15-09-2004, 23:05
i really dont like snorting mdma, feels way too much like meth to me. Its just more intense and speedy. really, just take it orally. the only time i end up snorting mdma is when ive already injested a pill, then i'll snort. i dont like coming up so fast right away.