• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEW OZ/ASIA MEETUPS FORUM (details inside)

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
Finally we here in Oz/Asia land have our own meetups section.
Australia/Asian/NZ Meetups
this is where all meetup info, rave details, party reports, paintball, roll call, icq list, anything at all social, will go.
what will remain in Oz/Asia Discussion is pill reports, pill info requests, links to media and articles, anything to do with drugs basically except for anything social.
get it?
i will be moving threads across from today, so if a thread disapears from here it will no doubt be at meetups.
Anjele is head moderator of meetups so what she says over there goes. My 0.02c is just that i will strictly enforce the "no social stuff" rule here in discussions.
Much of the discontent that has been happening here lately has been about people fed up of having to wade thru endless mulitple meetup threads and stories of what i did on my e at such and such party.
As of now all of these threads belong in Meetups only.
If anyone has any questios on what will or wont be in Oz/Asia discussion feel free to ask me here. Questions about Meetups should be made to Anjele in that forum.
Happy posting everyone, lets make Bluelight what we all know it could and should be
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

ahhh, might as well make myself usefull for a change.
*bump*
-Av

*bump* ... will the creation of another forum result in 2x as many refresh cgi requests to the bluelight server from aus.nz.asia?

big trancer: thats no longer a problem as our mysterious benefactor is paying for the over traffic rates, and hell we are still only a tiny percetage of all the septic yahoos anyway...
oh and *bump*

oh puleaze Av, your stuff rocks, if i havent given you a gold star for your designs already then have one now... oh have two
smile.gif

(disguised bump)

ooh I've always wanted to bump something...
*bump*
And no I am not just trying to get myself to bluelighter status...
wink.gif

hey i fully approve of people using bumps to get status, its important stuff
smile.gif

oh and i hope people dont mind when i move stuff across to meetups, locking the thread is not meant as any sort of dis its just what UBB does automatically when you move a post ad dont delete it in its original forum.
jb

Just to re-iterate what Johnboy has already said (because some people have obviously missed it...) the discussion forum is now for anything PILL RELATED. That is; pill testing, pill reports, questions about pills, comments about pills and so on.
The new meetup forum is for everything else. So anything meeting related, rave related, glow thingy related and basically anyhting to do with the scene that doesn't involve pills.
Ok...?