Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Whats up with our pills

Samson

Bluelighter
It all began when I tested a dark coloured butterfly, they tested orange for speed and then had little black bits floating around, so I began to think that the pill was a combination pill, further investigation of the pill showed that in fact what was changing to black were little pieces of paper that were inside the pill.
Just break a butterfly in half and look for yourself and you will see bits of trip inside the pill.
So now they are putting acid in pills
Peace
Samson
------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.

That's nothing new, pills with trip in them have been around since man decided to rip off one another.
That's why you have to be carefull with your 'speckled' pills. A lot of the time they are a crushed up mixture of good pills, trip and speed.

that's fuked up if u ask me...if we wanted a T we would pay $10 and get one and not spend $50 on a stupid mixture...
What I do in those cases I just never get it off that guy again...I found an awsome DD now...charges a bit more, but is a good friend and if you tell him I wanna speed pill he'll get you an awsome speed pill...or MDMA or trippy or whatever...it's all about who you trust it seems...
smile.gif
princehamlet
smile.gif

Yep, I agree, I LOATHE trippy pills. I had a sun back in Dec, an for the 2 hours, it was alright, then went fully trippy for the next 8! I ended up with the sorest jaw the next day!
Timbo
If its empty - fill it, if its full - empty it, and if its itchy - scratch it!

I've got to find me a dealer like that. I'm sick of risking it.

I just hooked with a guy who gives me a money back gaurauntee
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I recommend it

goddamn! a money back guarantee....i gotta get me one of those - i'd be rich! we had some the other night at a party, told they weren't speedy at all...compared to what? i ask!! no sleep until the next night on one and a half! our trustworthy dealer has gone OS, now we just get shit, more shit, and then some more shit!

First of all, if someone had to gone to the effort of cutting up bits of blotter with acid on it and then pressing it into pills, then they're a complete dickhead who's just spent their time wasting good acid instead of researching why this method of making 'trippy pills' is fucked and useless.
FACT: LSD is a very fragile drug. Much less so than MDMA.
FACT: Any excessive exposure to sunlight, heat or air can lead to the degradation of the quality of the LSD.
FACT: Pills require an extremely hot press to bind the ingredients and keep the desired shape, which would therefore undoubtedly affect the LSD most probably making it void of any potency.
Why would anyone bother ripping up little bits of blotter to put in a pill when a)it doesn't work and b) it's much easier to chuck in something like 2cb or Mesc??? Better still, why can't we accept that it's probably just MDA? That's definitely the most likely thing, it lasts for hours and hours and gives visuals etc etc.
Geez. Time to squash another myth.
mona.
PS. I'm not saying I don't believe you Samson, or the fact that there were little bits of paper in the pill. I just think there's probably a more likely solution to why some pills are considered 'trippy'. (Anyone think about the likelihood of the 'cook' dropping some girlie's phone number in the eccy mix?
wink.gif
)
[This message has been edited by mona (edited 28 April 2000).]

mona you don't know what ya on about..
samson said it had bits of acid so why the fuck would he lie..
yesterday we cut up orange tweeties and found little bits of paper in them...
oh well must be dunny paper or somethin ey.
FACT - pills do contain aaaaccccciicdddd..

lowpass: a dodgy local pill maker may put blotter acid in a batch of pills, cant really disprove that... the point is that LSD25 is a very delicate chemical.
you've noticed how people keep sheets of blotter in the fridge? well theres a good reason for that, if LSD gets too warm it breaks down into its non active components... and stops being acid.
when pills are pressed the need to be heated considerably for the bonding agents to do their job. if blotter acid went thru the normal pill pressing procedure it would most likely stop working.
there are other psychoactive chemicals that would survive this better, this is what mona is trying to point out. LSD is about as likely to be in pills as heroin, you could put all you want in a pill but it would have little or no effect... 2cb or mesc or DOB or a whole lot of other chemicals would be far more likely
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 28 April 2000).]