• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dancing on E - You can't? Yes the hell you can!

Leprechaun

Bluelighter
I am so annoyed with people saying they hate having smacky pills because they can't dance! WTF!!! I had my first REAL pill at offshore, and dancing was never so CLEAR!
smile.gif
It was almost like I could dance as cleanly and purely as ever. Every time I moved I was moving perfectly in time with the music, like never before. Then when I sat down! WHAO MMMMMMMMMMMM YUMMMMMMM!
smile.gif
If I liked a tune I could easily get up and just jiggle for ages, the thing was, anything I did was just plain old GOOD!
Once you have MDMA, a speedy pill feels like a cheap, inferior, try-hard Ecstasy pill!
Actually, when I think about it, everyone who wants to dance and has smacky pills (AKA MDMA) I'll buy them off you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yes, by the way, preloading on speed gives a funky ass initial rush as good as MDMA, but it only comes on once, then its the plain old chatty anxious loved up speed.
PS: I am feeling very sick!! UGH I just realised I have a temprature of 38. So I need rest. Offshore really took the wind out of me!
smile.gif
Still it will be enjoyable to laze around reading a new book I have on Human Spiritualiy in modern society! HEHEHEHEHE!
PARTY ON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey Lep!
Sounds like Offshore was good eh?
Just curious about your comments about dancing on MDMA pills. What pill did you have that you were able to dance on. Just curious to know what you would classify as smacky MDMA etc... Cos I have had all sort of trouble dancing on different pills.
Mind you, I have trouble dancing anyway. Maybe I should get rid of those concrete shoes?
bub bub bub
------------------
Right now we are gonna bring it back, chill it out a bit and rip the head off it!

I neva feel like dancing on e, but ive had very good sources in the past, most prolly clean. I could easily dance if i wanted to, but i feel even better when sitting on mah arse and yaking..No complaints bout it tho, i much prefer that body tingling, mind stroking, empathic love than speedy buzy i must do somthing now..

Each to their own. I can dance on a superman but not on a cK. Both turn black. Not all E's are mdma you know. Some are the mdea type which will sit you on your arse. Hopefully both will give your head a good hit, but that doesnt mean they are both "dancey"

I think it all depends on your mind set. MDMA is a controllable drug. IE, you can think straight if you want to. It is almost like you can think anyway you want. I had a grey Mitsubishi, and I loved sitting down, but when I great tune was on I could just dance forever. Anyway, what I found also is that the great pills are being cut and mixed with speed to make more and get more money. This is what happened with the new White Mitsas. They had a MDMA feel to them, a REAL MDMA feel, but it had a subtle anxiety touch that you get from speed.
In the end I think it comes down to how you feel. On M I felt like I could do anything and just AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
smile.gif
On speed I was just buzzing hard off dopamine and noradrenaline in the brain.

i know a gal that has a trick for when she;s wants to get lotsa nrg when she on a lovely mdma pill that sits her on er ass..
she gets ppls to make er stnad up then goes for a run , comes back a few minutes later, head rushin, all ready to dance!
------------------
two bickies are better than 1.......3 are even better
though ill take one euro over 3 fuken olympic shitty rings!
oh euro where art though?

Lep, has an important and often overlooked point re what you bring to a trip.
Drugs are mostly enhancers or inhibitors - therefore what you personally bring to the party, both physically and mentally is very important. Hence the phenomenal benefits of pre & post loading, (physical benefits).
If you have a pretty friendly, happy, cool disposition and are keen to roll and have a great time then most likely you will.
AND, if you genuanly want to dance you will. I love to dance, and go off whenever I go out - the extent to which often blows people away - but I do likewise unassisted which always gets people asking what I'm on as well.
So always be happy and don't use whenever your down, it won't ever be as good....

Normally on E (at a party), I go thru phases of extremely lovely, effortless dancing, sitting-and-talking, and wandering around. I just feel driven to enjoy lots of different things. Dancing is one of my favorites.
I almost always find myself dancing on MDMA if the music is there. To me, it's conducive to really expressive dancing.
yee ha.

To put it quite simplistically, I think it depends on the music, the company, the mood and the atmosphere.. but damn the pill helps
smile.gif

------------------
Feed Your Head.

All the most recent times ive rolled have been really bad for me in a way because i havnt been able to dance till toward the end (last few hours) when my pill has warn off a bit, especially those Gold cK's. But at my last party, i took just a tiny tiny bit of speed before i rolled...... and wow!!
Not only did i peeek harder than ever, but i could virtually do anything, dance, sit, talk, give others massages!! I could do it all, even fly like SUPERMAN!
------------------
at night, rave near the guards compartment naked with a blue light