• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I've Just Been To The Discussion 2000 Board...

mona

Bluelight Crew
And let me tell you that I am never ever ever ever ever going there again. I'm happy for the coolbie (teehee) americans to come in here and give us some input every now and again BUT JEEESUS!!! that place is an absolute mess.
Anyway, I'm back now. I doubt I was missed too much... half the Sydney BL's probably saw too much of me over the past couple of weeks anyway... and I know of one other who has probably had their LD-50 of me aswell
wink.gif
. All in all it was an extremely eventful holiday, but I'm glad to be back
smile.gif

miss apple leaves for the US on Thursday (god help her)and she's asked me to say hello
smile.gif
I'm going to miss her sooooooooooooo much, but I'm sure she'll pop her head up here every now and again.
Anyway, that's it. Just another bullshit post from me that was kind of OT but not really.
BTW, am I still a moderator?
mona.

Um, I'm with you Mona!!!
After reading your post, I thought I'd pop over and have a quick look. I actually used to love reading the posts in there.
But Oh my God!! It's just full of, well, crap!!! No wonder we've got so many vistors to our board!!!
Anyway, all I can say is, that I'm glad I've got this to come back to! Keep up the good work every one!!
Love Chania.
smile.gif

seconded, thirded, fourthed and fifthed Mona!!.....
..it's kinda' why I started the 'E vs Sex' topic..because if I'd started that in Discussion 2000 (which I also had an overdue gander at on the weekend) you can be damn sure I woulda' heard from every desperate backroom dweeb in middle America (and probably around the edges too) about the million different ways they prefer to jerk off, instead of the thoughtful, considered and very much OT discussion the Aussies and I enjoyed on Mon/Tuesday...
Kudos people...you're beautiful...
smile.gif

candyflip
------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

hey mona, believe it or not, you are *very* missed... why aren't you stashing away in miss apple's suitcase when she hits the US?
can I be an honorary Australian Bluelighter? from what I can tell, this forum is where it's at these days
smile.gif

vertigo,
You're a traitor to the cause, but I fully agree.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Mr. Sticky (edited 25 April 2000).]

mona, i missed you dearly. Your wit, your sarcasm, and your cynicism.....sigh....mona is so wonderful.
the discussion is fucked beyond belief. I think us intelligent americans will hide here until the idiot wave passes. Besides, you aussies are fun....
smile.gif

------------------
Peace
Soulwatcher
"me Grimmlok think me want to drop E and listen to trance..."

mona -- take another look.
new moderators ( presumably because things had become totally out of control due to a few very wierd trolls ) who i guess have been blocking or deleting the troll threads.
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
in individuals, insanity is rare: but in groups,parties, nations and epochs (plus stock market bubbles ) it is the rule.
friedrich nietzsche.

*sniffle* I miss you so much Mona.
Anyway, the trolls are gone. We scairt them off, coz we new moderators have no life and can delete the crap before anyone even sees it.. Things are getting better.
Come post now and then, please? I... I'll hold my breath til you do! *huff*
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~