Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How Often Do You Do The Do?

Pillgrim

Bluelighter
I was just curious as to how often people
take stuff, also interested in quantities to know what peoples tolerances are?
------------------
Right now we are gonna bring it back, chill it out a bit and rip the head off it!

Once a month is enough for me, i used to do it as often as possible but soon realised that the only party i really enjoy going to is SSU, and a w/end like the last one keeps me going till the next.
supreme being of leisure

I normally drop exclusively at raves, and when I do I normally have 2-3. But there are exceptions, but normally about once a month, so far this year I've had about 10. But, I find after a good rave and good pills, for a week I get depressed and want to do it again 'cause it was so good, but it goes away. I could easily see myself pilling every week, but that lessens the experience of having an E every 4-6 weeks.
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

hey everyone
smile.gif

RE: tolerances
what is the average (if there is such a thing) quantity that everyone partakes of? based on my friends, its about 2 pills if it's a big nite, or 1 if we want to save some brain space.
also, something i'm really curious about - does everyone find that the amount required is completely independent of body mass?? i have a pretty small build and weigh about 50kg but usually swallow about the same amount or more as my friends (i know this question sounds kinda stupid in retrospect cos e affects brain chemistry, but it still affects ur body)

well i only really got into it at the end of last year and have found i have pretty much been going every single week(thikn ive had 3 straight weekends this year). Its just so much fun and its hard not to even tho i know its stupid to go every week and end up not peaking as hard either. I htink a break htis weekend is on my agneda
smile.gif
I HOPE..tho i have said this before hehe..
------------------
Cause life aint nothing but a good groove
A good mix tape to put you in the right mood

Idearly I like to do it once a month however the number of quality raves/parties over the summer usualy dictates once a fortnight however I won't now go more than 3 weekends in a row( hence my inactivity this weekend).Unfortunately over the years quite a high tolerance has developed and I find a roll will usualy consist of 3 pills or if its a big night 4 or 5.
This is something I am not happy with and am not sure if it has more to do with my tolerance or weaker pills( alot of pills actually testedin various websites seem to be in the 60-90mg range not the nice 120-150mg range we like)Its probably a combo of both.
Of course I don't roll like I used to when I first started (my advice to all first time rollers make the most of your first few rolls they are rarely equaled again) and I have learnt over the course of time that chasing that elusive first time feeling by popping more and more pills is useless, however at least once a year, sometimes more, I have a roll that is up there with some of the best first rolls and this seems to be when that perfect combo of good pills/mindstate/health/setting is achieved.
Shit!!!!!!!!!Ive gone all goosebumpy just thinking about it, dont you love it when that happens!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
flip

the good ol' days - 200-400 mg MDMA powder or 300 - 1,500 mcg LSD roughly every weekend for about 5 years (1985-1990). Wasnt college fun?
nowdays - once every 6 months or so, 1-3 pills. and boy, are the pills different these days....

I'm up around the 2-3 these days, a jump from the 1 I would take in halves at the end of November. My biggest concern is that I can't make a count for the last weekend, but from about a half hour after waking up on Friday to about midday Monday (8 hour sleep on the sunday), my pill count was in the 7-9 vicinity. Minor assistance was given by the usual suspects. Had a damn good one, but there's a lot to be said for sticking within psychological bounds such as: not taking them whole; taking no more than one or two per night; not going two nights running; not double dropping (haven't done this one yet); or whatever else works for you. It's a bit like your virginity, once you've gone so far, there's no going back - well so it seems. I haven't had more than a months break since starting a year ago (rolling that is - I haven't had sex yet. The whole antelope thing gives me the creeps) so I could be wrong, but that's the way I see it anyhoo.

Damn I wish I was at the 1-a-nite days again!!!
For the past year i've been rolling on 1-2 a weekend (friday/saturday nite) and on special occasions (i've forgot what makes them special now!) around 4/5 get gobbled. I know i'll reach that point where i need to take a break, but whilst the envelope is open , you may as well push it!
------------------
Don't stop grooming the wookie....

Hi all!
Lately ive been bad and doin the do just a bout every weekend! Usual menu for the weekend, Start with a few lines of pure b4 we leave the house, 2 - 4 pills over say Sat 11pm till Sunday 5pm, 1 point pure over the night and day, 1/4 to 3/4 of a Trip in the morning, (To put a big smile on the face!) Sometimes a line or two of coke in the morning if were lucky! Copious amounts of mull in joints and bongs! all morning till we sleep sunday night.
Cya,
Rhumba.
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

Ah Rhumba, you are my saving light. I thought I was the only one who pushed the envelope after reading that people do it once a blue moon, only by half, blah blah blah! (i forgot that this 'chat' is infiltrated by schoolies who talk the talk but can't afford the walk!)
I live by the motto "Go hard or go home" (until my liver or my financier say otherwise!)
------------------
Don't stop grooming the wookie....

I try to do every three weeks, Works great with SSU! Sometimes I binge, and sometimes I break... So its kinda inconsistent...
Usually 2 per night. I try hard not to go over that. I have done about 25.
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!

While I have a helluva goooood time on pills, I find that I can appreciate and enjoy the music more when sober.
whenever I have the opportunity to listen to an exceptional DJ, i go dry and use my own energy.

I have been taking them for eight years,every weekend.some nights i will take 3,some nights more,it all depends on the money and whats on....love to party and dance

I try to stick to one night a fortnight and between 3-5 pills that night and couple of joints for the morning but recently due to the number of events it has been once a week, say if it is a one nighter (no recovery) 3-4 pills. But if it is a GCrasher long weekend l just lose it hard......

I drop pills or the like every two weeks. The gap between rolls seems to slowly get shorter and shorter though.
I'm not sure if I have a high tollerance or if I like being really, really fucked but I seem to need a lot.
My last time I had five good pills (one, one, double drop, snorted half, smoked half and half a gram of speed)
But I'm a hero.
I have friends that a serious old school ravers and veteran drug takers and they need only one or two for a good time. These are people that pill religously every week.
I guess it depends on your make up. I wish I had a cheaper make up. *lol*

I havent stopped since i started, i have dropped every weekend since August last year.
I guess i have not excuse except for that i like it.
Ive wasted a heap of money, quit uni and lost all motivation to do anything but e or speeed off mt head.
Please dont anyone fall into the state that i have
frown.gif
, i no longer am freinds with people that do not e, and my life revolves around drugs.
I know this is E-pression i know im gonna e this weekend.. but i wish i wouldnt and i had the self control not to.
Any suggestions bluelights feel free to e-mail me or icq me.

yeah I think the frown covers the "hero" tag, so no major worries there jb

I've been doing it twice a day lately!! Once in the morning when I wake up, and once at night just before bed (it helps me sleep)