Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

White Superman, Sydney, Inconsistant

JAS

Bluelighter
(hope ur not pissed johnboy for opening a new post)
Anyway before gatecrasher my friend got a large batch of White Supermans (same description as on the pill reports), and i noticed that within the same batch, each pill had tiny speckles but some had different colours to others. Some had blue speckles, some had red, some had green!
Strangely all of my friends had totally different experiences on these pills. Some felt that they were speed and contained little MDMA at all, while I had the greatest and longest MDMA peak of my life! I was non stop peaking for over 4 hours, it was insane.
I have so many different descriptions of these pills, can anyone shed some light if i should buy these again?
Are they just really inconsistant!???
Thanx.
------------------
at night, rave near the guards compartment naked with a blue light

at gatecrasher sydney about 8 people in our group tried the white superman. (albeit from 3 different sources, but they all tested the same, and all looked identical).
between the 8 of us, the dosages ranged from .05 of a pill to 5 pills during the night. (i wasn't the one that did 5! ;-])
EVERYBODY reported back with the whacky MDE feeling.. the only person that charged was the person who mixed a superman with a white heart.
i dunno, maybe there are different batches going around with the same make but different ingredients? i don't understand it.. because i am *positive* that they were MDE like but other's say they were MDMA like.
oh well.. not my favourite pill anyway, i'm searching around again for that chargy mdma rush pill :-] anyone have any suggestions? ;-]

Thanx heaps for the reply.
I think ill just have to stick with these babies for now and try them again cause i never thought it humanly possible to peek as hard as i did!
"see me fly as high as i can go, lookin down on people far below!!!"
------------------
at night, rave near the guards compartment naked with a blue light

Heyas,
Yer I think the Supermen are a little inconisistant, but not 2 bad, Ive had about 5 of em all up, all ok, but a little different, the only consistant thing was they all fukn bottomed out real quick.
as 4 a chargey mdma pillage, New batch of Blu cK's are supurb, 2 thumbs up 4 them suckers, while the new batch of gold cK's were not as hardcore as the last, but still quite good, but they dont touch the blu's..
at all
smile.gif

------------------
tray--->
If you find love, Love with every substance of your being

The supermen Ive been munching on where off-white - no speckles - and scored on the back.
If Im ready to rumble they are the most chargy thing (after some initial leg wobbles). But this weekend I just wasnt in the mood and couldnt get off my arse.
There may be some different batches going around, but there is definately something good in there. Im pretty confident the ones I got were mdma for sure. The nice cruisy sleep after is a good indication.

said in a Forest Gump voice...
"Life is like batch of white supermen, you never know what your gonna get..."
hehehe
smile.gif