• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

what's pcp like?

caige

Bluelighter
i've never taken pcp, and don't plan to .. but have always wondered what it's like ... anyone?

I'm also interested to know the difference between pcp and ketamine. I done k, and liked it, but is PCP that dangerous, that it has the capacity to make you do things that you won't remember and regret? In Aus, i have never come across this substance, my psychadelic friends push me away from it, and tell me its evil? Can u actually enjoy PCP?

PCP to me...

I used to be heavy into the PCP game--smoking a bundle (10 bags) of pcp ever day from Harlem (one of the best spots for PCP to originate back then...to give you an idea, a 10$ bag would travel to other states and resale for $30). Anyway, this is my saying for PCP: "PCP is what you thought at age 8, after all the antidrug propaghandi, the craziest drug would make you feel like"

Imagine, not just seeing things--but completely believing that the hallucinations (mental more so) are fact. Very strange times. I would prol. never smoke it again (I quit when I joined the Marines at age 17, since I was so completely out of my mind smoking dust, and haven't smoked it in 14 years).

Anyway, it is the best high, though H and oxy are my favorite, nothing gets ride of all the mental anguish quite like a nice bag of dust.

-swybs

It feels similar to ketamine but has more of a narcotic feel to it. I will admit that it is more powerful than ketamine. Hard to explain...read the link that twominds gave yeah.

8-X eek! my uncle got arrested on it when he was young (tried to make himself a cheeseburger at mcdonalds) and i think it was in my sister's pot a long time ago (she started seeing "oil spill patterns" all over the walls and began flopping on the ground like a "beached dolphin" and had to be held down by like 3-4 girls in the bathroom at which time she involuntarilly flipped them off of her. next day or two she was shaking really hard) -- we never truely fig'd out what she'd taken but the consensus was that she'd smoked something laced w/ dust. this sound right?

Maybe, but it could've been anything.

PCP, more than anything, distorts reality. I dont know about hallucinations, but I'm sure they're possible. All I know is that hands, heads and legs seem a lot fucking larger, pain is unable to be felt... you just go into this void of craziness, but it's really not all that bad of a craziness.

I smoked dust 5 or 6 times and it was very strange feeling.Has anyone seen the V8 commercial where the guy is walking diagonolly(the guys whole world is turned diagonlly) until he has his V8 then the world straightens out?Anyway when I smoked it my world turned diagonally,I heard a constant wha wha wha sound in my ears,and I felt like I was 2 foot tall.Besides that it was pretty wild.Never had visual hallucinations though but I'm sure they are possible!
Only other drug that gave me a more strange of a feeling was freeon but it didn't last as long as dust and the feeling wasn't the same just in the same realm of strange.

This is from "Erowid"
A quick summary to help those unmotivated lazy ass individuals who want answers but won't look.
Further information can be found at their website, for further facts and information.

"The following statements made by this source does not neccessarily reflect my own personal opinions, Thank you"

Patients ingesting small amounts of phencyclidine present prominent
body image distortions (enlarging limbs, detached head) on a background
of sensory blockade described as a "numbness", depersonalization,
"sheer nothingness" or "endless isolation". These patients feel inebriated,
are usually disoriented, and sometimes have amnesia for the experience.
Somatic sensation is dissociated: patients lose track of their bodies and
are at risk of seriously injuring themselves because they do not perceive
pain. Though visual, auditory, and tactile illusions and delusions (especially
of being God, the devil, or an animal) are common, frank hallucinations are
relatively uncommon when compared with those produced by LSD. Anxiety
and, sometimes, outright hostility may be present. Disrobing in public
is seen in a small percentage of patients.
Perhaps the hallmark of PCP
intoxication is the recurring delusion of superhuman strength and
invulnerability resulting from the analgesic and dissociative properties of
the drug. Intoxicated patients have been known to snap hancuffs and, unarmed,
attack, large groups of people or police officers. This loss of fear has
led patients to try to stop a train by standing in front of it, to grossly
mutilate themselves and others, to climb into a polar bear's cave to take
a picture, and to jump from windows or cliffs. The bizarre behavior is often
violent, sometimes with gruesome mutilation of both the patient and his
or her victim. One intoxicated abuser pulled out his front teeth with a
pair of pliers. Another woman fried her baby in cooking oil. There are many
reported assaults of friends and strangers, both with and without weapons.
Many of these violent acts are committed by drug users who were
previously totally nonviolent individuals.

Last edited:
^ now that i think about it, i think i'll stick to k, violence is not what i need or a criminal record. I hate dilusions and paranoia, i thought the effect was more lsd like. At least with k, you won't be able to harm anyone cause your ass will be on the floor... I can get anything, well mostly anything i want, but pcp is not one of them, and now i realise why.

That "widespread violence resulting from PCP use" is bullshit. Frying a baby in cooking oil? Climbing into polar bear caves? Please.

Synapse, please don't post nonsense like that and not offer us a source to go along with it. Where did you get that from, the DEA's website?

Church

Stop all the fucking stereotyping Synapse. PCP is a very fun dissociative, sure there are a few instances but not as much as those DEA reports and Junior High School videos claim to be. If you don't think that you can handle the feeling of leaving your body and losing coordination for awhile, don't do it. If you Feel that you can, have a blast. But jUst don't go stereotyping Synapse

Synapse999 said:
Intoxicated patients have been known to snap hancuffs

I think if that was the case it really would make people super human.

infinity said:
yeah, but there is this one COPS episode..

HAHAHA man you saw this one too? Where the big black guy busted the fence and absolutely roars at the camera, then it takes like 6 cops to take him down... if there was ever a 'Best Of' Cops marathon that should rightfully be placed as numero uno. I saw it while high and was actually rooting for him!:D

Vaya are you talking about the brotha that was bare assed and losing it?I seen that one and it was funny as shit.I've been out there on dust but not like that and hope to god if I ever do it again it won't be like that.Dude was fucking nuts!

twominds said:
If you haven't tried erowid ty this link.
PCP infomation Should be some help.

Erowid was the source.

I clicked the link, read a bit. figured it didnt take much to copy and paste so some of you crackheads can get a summary from the site.

I remembered i forgot to put it was from erowid while at work today.

What a terrible source that erowid eh.

I gave a summary from the source most people are to lazy to go to anyways.

Lay off assholes, its at the very least more helpful then the 1000s of meaningless responses i see from most of you over this board.

and again, sorry i didn't put "FROM EROWID" i was on my way to work - - - and yeah, i figured by time i got backl trolls would have flamed me for it. god damn.