Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Good pills, bad pills - its your call!

Mr Burke

Bluelighter
After having a number of people ask me about the letter E I have compiled my ten rules I apply to pilling. These are my personal opinion over years of experience and probably reflect peoples comments on Bluelight in the past, then again, maybe not.
My ten golden rules about pilling.
1. Mood is critical, if you do not relax after taking it or if you are in a negative frame of mind (acting on the same brain chemical that controlls depression), it will not come on. People who experience a new pill for the first time sometimes claim that it had no effect. In actual fact, because they are so concerned thinking about the pill coming on, it actually blocks the effect of the drug. Sort of like the watched toaster/boiling jug scenario. So if you relax, jump around a bit, chew the bastards or even have a cone... you should feel the pill come on unless you have been sold a real dud. So buy from someone you know or trust.
2. Also do not go looking for that, head back, I am out of it feeling that you probably had the first time. You do not always get it, it depends on the pill, mood, music etc. These are what people call smacky pill (there's rarely heroin in them - misnomer, herion is expensive, manfacturers/dealers are cheap), I like to refer to these ones as cuddly pills. Sit on a lounge and grope the person next to you kind of thing. If you do not get this feeling, do not go dumping more pills down your throat, it can sometimes bring on both twice as hard, fun if you know how to control it, fucked if you can't. The other is what is commonly called a speedy pill, full of beans wanting to jump around kind of thing (better reference as some pills are cut with speed), I call these jump around pills.
3. I also have another rule that I follow, if you want to jump around, after you take the pill for god sakes jump around. DO NOT wait for it to come on before jumping around. Natural body chemistry tells us that if you ingest something the quickest way of circulating the substance through the blood stream is to increase the blood circulation. Jumping around will do this, thus inceasing the uptake of MDMA and release of seratonin. On the other hand if you want to sit on your ass for the evening, do so, chill and you will still feel the pill.
4. My own rule, "Cuddly pills are for home, jumping around pills are for clubbing".
5. Music is critical. If you cannot find a beat or the type of music is doing your head in (rap, r&b, hip-hop etc for me) you pill will again lie dormant in your body laughing at you.
6. The people who are with you or in the crowd can make or break a pill. Get an up funky crowd, preferably large and you can't help but have a good night. The mood of the crowd, Alcohal=Agro=Bad Pill, a lot of clubs failing. Pillers and Piss Heads do not mix. There are too many piss heads in a lot of clubs to ensure even a halfway decent night. A fully pilling crowd in a small venue can often be one of the best nights (like Plastic at The Palladium, Sydney on a Friday night or Bassstation at CBD, Melbourne). One piss head on the floor can kill everyones pill. Sus your venue's, places like Home, The Globe, or any that sell less than a 10:1, water to alcohalic beverage you know your in trouble.
7. Drinking yourself before, during or after an event. Those who do this are wasting good pill money and deserve any side effects as a result.
8. Every pill taking experience is different, even with the same pills, same location, same music the experience is not always the same. What may have been good the first time around, is not necessarily the same the next time. That is half the fun, finding out where you are going to journey to. Also NEVER actually rely on what others have said, use it as a guide only. as mentioned elsewhere, different people - different reaction.
9. Remember, if the following day you get that paranoia thing, i.e. You think other people are talking about you. Two things, don't take as much over such a long period of time and two keep reassuring yourself that these are not your normal thoughts and are a result of the pill, no matter how real. DO NOT act on any negative impulses you may have, again these are not your normal thinking. BUT Do keep the good thoughts flowing.
10. Be careful what you say to people and most of all CHILL!!! I cannot stress that enough.

These rules you've made up are spot on. Especially the ones about your attitude after dropping, and during the experience. Getting in the mood and staying in a good mood makes the difference.

Yeah, I agree, I think this is a good 'quick and easy intro to Ecstasy in Australia guide'.
I also like the point on Jumping Around. I always do it. I always think 'Hmm, Dropped 10 mins ago, Shit, I don't wanna wait any longer, lets go dance it in'. I don't know if the time goes quickly when dancing or if it really helps kick in the pills.
Nice job!
Hehe, just a comment. At the top you say 'my 10 rules of pilling' but really there are many little rules written into a few bigger rules. who knows, could just be me.
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!
[This message has been edited by CrazyAustralian (edited 24 April 2000).]

I just want to point out...
Most drugs makes you feel good. Ecstacy is different because it makes everything you _experience_ feel a whole lot better than usual. Ecstacy alone isn't enough... if you lay in a dark quite room while rolling, you might as well be sober.