Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Another t-shirt design :)

Av

Bluelighter
'the .nu bluelight'
bl-tshirt-2.jpg

its not much...works a little better on a t-shirt than the pill does methinks...
anyway...here tis, email me if you want a HQ version of it or *maybe* (if your really nice...custom colours) hehe
ahh its past my bedtime...nighty nite.
-Av
[This message has been edited by Av (edited 23 April 2000).]

Hey matey....
yep, thats the intention, actually its only a small preview, if anyone wants a quality (reversed) logo then mail me.
YOU CHANGED WHAT???...
smile.gif
smile.gif
, thats ok i guess...whatever the people want, just try and keep in mind i own the original image, as long as no one is making profit from its use i am a happy chappy, any 'profit' should go towards a charity or non profit organisation such as bluelight, by all means keep enough for production costs etc.... anyhoo, thems the rules, hopefully we can come up with a whole heap of designs... a shirt to match the smiling face of every bluelighter worldwide....hehe..awww
ciao for now
-Av

I gotta speak up white smoke. Av has put some awesome time into these incredibly awesome designs and I really think you dont have the right at all to change it. Av: do you have copywrite on these? Might be a good idea. You see whitesmoke, av's intentions (if I am not mistaken) are for bluelighters to have funky T-shirts with a cool design, and when you go changing it and whateva, ppl will say "oh, it looks like av's but a little different/crapper/whateva". So design your own instead of ripping off av's designs because its fucking weak. Sorry dude, but it is. Av, keep up the awesome work. You truly are a legend. BTW, did you do some design work for a magazine called fourinarow (a rollerblading mag) because the designs are very similar. Take it easy - hORSE

In total Agreement with you Mr.Horse. Another Cool design AV, would be good on the sleeves of a t-shirt.
------------------
Do U Deserve!

Im happy for people to do their own modifications for personal use (like my buddy BigfootDragon did and it looks quite kewl [put some mad scrathy effects over it]) who am i to stop them? Whitesmoke, its great that you want to help with the overall cause, but in your *minor changes* you probably unknowningly went against alot of things I wanted to achieve with the design... I wanted something, striking, simple, bold....an identity..... I spent time choosing the font, the colours, the layout, these things i had thought through, by trying to 'fancify' the design through use of cheap effects such as, glows, chromes and distortions, it's lost its *simplicity*, its impact....its become BIGGER IS BETTER...kinda goes against the whole bluelight ideal ya?...."LESS IS MORE" great words to live by...
smile.gif

as per request i have posted your modified design, along with the original. Please dont see this as a flame Whitesmoke, im very happy you want to see things get done as much as I...just take it as graphic design lesson i guess...
thanks for the support Horsey...fourinarow uses the same font (Impact - Itallics)....its a great font...looks even better in itallics ya?
smile.gif
comes with windows too...[the only decent one]
smile.gif
hah.
Original
smile.gif

pill-av.jpg

Alternate
wink.gif

pill-.jpg

[This message has been edited by Av (edited 28 April 2000).]

Ok the pill hasent been changed ,it may be my version of it and hopefully,will also be posted for all to use by AV soon .The only shirts avalible now are of my own design (three colour full size chest bluelighters.font.)
There seems to be a need for bluelighter shirts,and it never seems to get done.So im taking it upon mysef to provide a service to all fellow bluelighters(less of the flaming)with the assistance from AV maybe,we can get some great shirts to the those who have asked about them in the past

Av, mate, are you ok?? Talking to yourself there? You really are crackers...
Or did I miss something? :p
Buffufudrug

Hi,
Av i think the second pill desigh is unreal and i was wondering how do i get my little hands on the shirt??
could you please mail m4e at [email protected]
or on icq:62075634 please thanks heaps and P.L.U.R

AV s not mad it me
smile.gif
Sorry AV
I deleted a post that was up earlier,in which i wrote somthing wrong.It was incorectly typed . I was to tired to deal with it and it needed to go.
I was going to make myself a shirt with the pill design that is above but i had only used corel draw a week or so .I did not no how to covert what was posted so i had to make my own from scratch .I totally agree with AV in that its well chosen fonts and simple design are what makes mine such a poor imitation to say the least.The deleted post made it sound like i designed another pill with AV s design, to put onto a shirts i have avalible ,It was totaly incorect. Id like to clear it up.My shirts i made for myself are the words "bluelighter" overlaped and done so its recognisable to bluelighters mainly,i made more and kept the screens as they do look great.

yea same here i absolutely love the pill designs and id really want a shirt with that on it. its great! if you have any more info and designs you could send me that would be great.
love always,
lulu

can some one please just show me where to send money
smile.gif
, also what kind of shirts are they or do you choose ? or ? thanks to the people who have made cool designs and found out ways to get the t shirts made and all that
smile.gif

------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

Some Bluelighter shirts have been done.Small/and Large .they are done on a 220g black or royal blue with the word"Blulighter " printed in three colours using the same font as is at top of page"the new bluelighter" so its recognisible to us mainly.Due to slight delay other sizes wont be avalible till friday.The other designs i have done wont be avalible till friday week .
i am hoping to have designs to post here within the next few days.This is temporary whilst i negotiate with the site to make them all avalible with links.The shirts do look great everyone that has seen them bought one,they are also pressed to make sure they last the life of the shirt
the designs by AV are not the designs avalible on shirts produced buy me .I think they are mainly for people to use for free to make there own iron on transfers!
If you would like to get a shirt now in black
in sizes Small/and Large just E mail me with your details and i should be able to send one within two days! price including postage is $25 wich includes a dontation to web site also if you want your nickname on the sleve it will cost extra ten dollars and a few more days wait.
[email protected] or [email protected]
please note change of e mail.
thanks
[This message has been edited by White Smoke (edited 27 April 2000).]
[This message has been edited by White Smoke (edited 27 April 2000).]

Thanks its great to get acnoledgement
smile.gif
smile.gif
ive dedicated most hours of the day to getting a full range . Its been financial burden so far (used all rent money boy im stuffed).The weather hasent helped ,usually allways sunny in perth.
Need to cut the screens in the sun!!
I hope to have someone post a cyber shirt with the Shirts that are already printed that is finnished mabey tonight others in following days
smile.gif
White Smoke