Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

5-htp which one is best?

Kezza

Bluelighter
just wondering which 5-htp would be the best to buy ?
i went to the iherb site and theres like 10 different packs u can buy. so which one has everyone had the best effect with ?
Thanks
smile.gif

------------------
Only users lose drugs!

ahhh, i dont know the quality b\t diff brands, but i reckon there isnt much ...
the one i use is from LIFE TIME... which i picked up in LA a yr ago when i backpacked there...
but, there is one [fairly obvious] thing i remember from scanning the other brands they have on the shelves... is that two diff bottle might be offering 30 caps for around the same price, but they differ in the mg of each cap.
mine are 100mg
while others had 60 caps of 50mg or 30 caps of 50mg and so forth...
hope that was of some help...
smile.gif

------------------
p*L*u*R*
KaTz
;)

thanks for that Katz
any help is great : )
anyone else ??
------------------
Only users lose drugs!

i just went to www.5htpdirect.com (redirect page for www.iherb.com) and then bought the first one on that least (twas also the cheapest).
i prefer pills with more 5htp them (100mg rather than 50mg) because i don't like swallowing pills that much.
Ultra 5-HTP it's called, it's 60 caps of 100mg each and it's $14.
i've had great results with that one so that's what i suggest!

the 5htp from iherb- 100mg capsules are excellent...they also contain 200mg of vit c and some B6 too...and are veggie (not that you lamb munchers r bothered
wink.gif
)
so a good buy as dangermouse sez only 14/16 US $ and they only took five days to ship over...customs took a peek though

It probably doesn't matter at all.
Unlike black market Ecstacy tablet, I'm sure the companies that make 5-HTP have some sort of purity standards. You are getting exactly what it says on the label, as is enforced by the Food and Drug Administration (i'm in the us)

cool cool
thats great guys
thanks for all the help
smile.gif

------------------
Only users lose drugs!

My question is on coatings...
i know that some active ingredients need to have different coatings on the pills
and i think enterically coated is used for active chems that need to pass through the stomach without getting damaged;
does anyone know if there is any special need for coating in regards to 5-htp?