Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEW pill: Popstar ???? -Melb.

The Police

Bluelighter
hi
Anyone hear of Popstar, color=???, Most likely localy made.... therefore SPEED BOMB??? AGREE??? anyone.....

anyone want to tell me why they are called popstars? a bit more description, if you know anything, would help everyone

Well, Popstars is shit and sounds like the pill is too.
I think whoever made them thought that popstars were cool and was aiming at the commercial market.

I don't know about Popstars pills, but I had a Hey Dad pill and it sucked.
I kept on getting hallucinations of Betty and Nudge dancing around me and I heard this "Mr Kelly, Mr Kelly" sound in my head for days.
Other pills to stay clear of:
Home and Aways (very soapy tasting)
Burkes Backyards (organic pill, I bought them at earthcore)
Jo Beths/Starstrucks (my friend had a nervous breakdown after having one)

the jo beth ones made me think i hosted some video show and someone sent in a video of me having sex in a car, stay away from them.

Bwahahhahahaha funny shyte =)
I had a Home and Away one too, and I got addopted by every damn family in Summer Bay!

Once again another long weekend where you all have taken FAR TOO MANY DRUGS
wink.gif

Yeah bliss, I think there were a few home and away batches going around because I had mine and I had a real arrogant kind of 'flamin mogrel' alf stewart feel to it!

It's good to see that we haven't strayed from the original topic, being popstars.
You guys are hopeless, give you some MDMA and you'll talk about anything. MORE POWER TO YA!
Getting back to base though on the subject of Popstars. I heard a rumour that these pills weren't really pills at all but simply tablets that had been dolled up to look like pills. Yeah, I heard that some organisation auditioned wannabe pills and started with a group of around 2000 fakes and then narrowed it down to five different fakes, who eventually became the Popstar pills.
Just like music, we have imposters, and I'd say that with a name like popstars, you'd want to steer clear of them.
I'm open to trying new things, but I also believe that when you're spending $30-$50 for a little biscuit, guarantees are a good thing to have.
Stick with the Mitsi's, CU's, Fishies, Flatties and of course who can forget our friend, the Gold cK?

Damn you guys...you all got exciting pills. I got a "Friday Night Football" one...and it was the half time batch...

Plastikman - d00d that 1 rawked
Last nite I popped a red Mole and it was the worst shit ever.
My friends were all out to get me, and they messed with my head the whole night.

dood that's nuthin...my friend dropped a Harold Bishop and grew six chins.
surprisingly, he can play the trombone pretty well...