Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Acid Reign: accidental unnofficial meetup

Raider

Bluelighter
Hey everyone, Raider here. I havent' posted for a while, but that doesn't mean I haven't been around!!
Just thought I'd post a quick one to tell you all about how good Acid Reign was last night. Even though I was straight the whole night, and had just come from 2.5 hours of Basketball training, I still could not stop moving!! The music was fantastic, but it was a bit packed. Will E Tell was once again unparalleled (IMHO), and a guy I hadn't heard of before, Ben Cromack (who played just after Willie, was energetic and very skilled.
Anyway, onto the topic. What made the night even better, was the unofficial BL meetup that occurred. BigTrancer and I were rockin along (as we do) to one of the earlier DJ's, when we saw a guy walk past with a BL T-shirt. Naturally we went and said hi, and it was Narks!! Great to meet you Narks! Then later on, dancing to Ben Cromack, we see a cute little shorty (well, compared to us!) with a tigger teddy as big as her! None other than the lovely Anjele. She was accompanied by Mr. Klownz and Sassy. They took us out to meet Pillgrim and johnboy, but they had unfortunately gone on a mission somewhere and couldn't be found. (Where were you guys??)
Had to leave about 4ish, D'oh!, because I had more Basketball training at 9am.
Anyway, it was fantastic to meet you guys, and I hope to see you all at the GC meetup on Sunday night.
PLUR to all you kickass BL's
smile.gif
smile.gif

Raider

we were on a mission.. thats all you need to know
wink.gif

seeya at GC

Hahahaha, well speak of accidental, that's what it simply was. I never knew Bluelighters were hitting this party (that may be cos i havent been online for a while) But yeah, dancing away to Will-E which i may add i was hanging for cos i haven't been partying for a while, he was good, but BEN CROMACK, well, i have to say he was the man of the night!
(By the way, shout outs to a dude named "Pava" or "Parver" or something towards that, *IF* you are a Bluelighter or on the net, it was a fucking *PLEASURE* dancing with ya towards Mr.Cromack
wink.gif
And all night basically
smile.gif
Thanxx Champ)
Anywayz, Cromack ripped out a fantastic fucking set, and woke me up from the dead basically after my droppage of a SNOOPY :p So i got back onto the dance floor, and well, who was to be there: ANjELE & SaSSY followed by another Bluelighter, i think it was RAIDER because he mentioned me in the previous post. Was glad to see you guys, and Anj (speacial *SHN... heading your way).
Late in the night, who was i to meet?
"Come all ye faithfull, joyful and triampthfull...MR.MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!"
Big Hugz again JB, finally we get to meet my friend. After a short while, JB brings along PILLGRiM!!!!!! *Mega-Hi-5's* to you also buddy!!! It just goes to show how ace the Bluelighters are!!! *BiG-RESpeCT*
Thanxx guys, for making the night even better than it was
smile.gif

*HUGZ-2-ALL*
Mr.KLownzy!
p.s.
No i did not forget who i went with! Scoobydont & Flea, thanxx again guys, you guys are simply special
smile.gif
*HUGZ*
smile.gif
*Mr.J*

Yep! That was me in my bluelight t-shirt (which I'll be wearing to Gatecrasher I hope) having a ball
smile.gif

It really was a fantastic night! I didn't think too much of the music but the people we bumped into there are what made it a great night for me
smile.gif

With Johnboy, Pillgrim and Sassy as my base I happened apon the ever-keen Atomica and Asymmetry, the ever-smiling Scoobydon't and Flea, the really, really, really tall Raider and BigTrancer, and the cuddly Mr.Kownz.
Narks I didn't see you!
I also bumped into Sprout from Rave.com (a really, really nice guy, hello if you're reading!) and several spunky boyz (one from Sydney) who are familiar with our wonderful bluelight but do not post on it themselves as yet. (They even rattled off some of our nicks!)
NB; A lesson to be learnt here about the influence that we, as bluelighters, have to 'passers by' of the forum.
Looking forward to meeing you all again at GATECRASHER!!! There are so many Sydney people coming down for this occaision (both bluelighters and assiciated). I propose that if you find out that someone is from Sydney, give them a big hug and make them feel extra welcome in Melb
smile.gif

Love and Hugz to you all
smile.gif

(Flea if you read this I just love your cute non-stop smile!!!
And Mr.Klownz, that guy's name is Parvo...he is a friend of a friend and is a really cool guy
smile.gif
I've known him for about a year now.)

Even Fireal & the Meth showed up, when in St. Kilda..
I didn't actually go in, but the vibe was pretty cool from the outside. And yeah, watch out for Pillgrim & Johnboy and his goatee shananigans.
smile.gif

------------------
Feed Your Head.

Anjele,
I actually didn't even realise the BLUELIGHT
T-Shirt, *shit* *grrrrr* *HuGZ-Anyhows*
As for Tony's (aka SPROUT) site, its WWW.RAVE.NET.AU not raves.com :p
*HUGGLE*
Mr.Klownz.

Hi Anjele, Sassy, Johnboy, Mr. Klownz and Sprout,
It was great to meet up with you guys at a rave - considering this was not a planned meet up it was a pretty good turn out!!
To Anjele - I am still smiling
smile.gif
!!!!!
Hope everyone going to Gatecrasher has a fantastic time - don't let the clubbers get you down.
(Mr. Knlownz - it is always a pleasure to go out with you - even when you spend half the time on your arse - Scoobydont and flea) : )

hi ppl its narks
great nite thursday at acid
pleasure to meet u 2 raider / big trancer
its good to finally meet some other bluelighters.
sorry i did not catch up with u guys again. my girlfriend told me u went over to the corner but i had to go sit in the chill out room for a bit a cool down.
any way great night and hope to meet more of u funky ppl soon.
------------------
rolling and strolling, its kinda like bowling. my head's kinda big and it feels kinda swollin'!!