Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

tripping

S

squares&circles

man, i feel like i'm tripping in some sort of bluelight internet soapie, what is going on. I fully just want to talk about pills, music, whatever, i honestly can't be bothered with this whole thing. we had a disagreemnent, we're all individual, lets get on with the shit that matters. i've learnt so much about every person in the past 2 days, more than i'd ever have known. one thing that stood out dudes & dudettes is you guys really stick by each other. thats wicked shit !!! good on ya' and sorry for the dramas...
NB: johnboy could we please close all related threads.....i want bluelight baCK !!

ok, if anyone has any problems with me closing that main thread that started all this then tell me now... i dont want to hear anything else you have to say about squarecircles or anything else, i just want to know if i should close it... ok?
i think you've learned your lesson mate, i'm sure you'll be a great bluelighter, but like i said i got my eye on you... but i got an eye on everyone so dont feel special
wink.gif

cheers,
lets party !!!
------------------
who wants a rewind ???