• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

wonderfully unbiased story about e (not)

This would have to be my favorite quote
"At a real rave, they go there, they do their drugs, they pass out, they sleep it off and then they go home."
Can't remember the last time I passed out and slept at a rave.......sounds like fun though

ooohhhh pulllease!
i think i preferred the statement in 3D world that the UK police want e to be off the class a list, and if they had their way alcohol and tobacco would be up there instead.!
its reefer madness all over again!.

Well the guy from the Fraternal Order of Police, one of the largest Police orders in the US, made a statement that seems to make sense, and certainly reflects the attitude of many police here.
paraphrased, "a cop would rather go out and find the guy that stuck a gun in someone's ear then busting a kid for taking a drug that makes them non-violent."
Unfortunately with the rise in popularity, comes the rise of biased or incorrect reporting along with a government crackdown. At least the police recognize that E is a drug that does not cause crime or violence, but they have to act according to the law. here in Miami police will only raid big dealers or bust people for driving while under the influence of E. God knows how many times Ive talked to a cop while rolling and all they say is have fun and be safe.
Of course the Time Magazine article of a couple weeks ago was very balanced and overall positive in regards to E, which as American journalism goes is a nice change.
------------------
Peace
Soulwatcher
"me Grimmlok think me want to drop E and listen to trance..."

"Ecstasy hurts the brain. It is no longer a hypothesis. The drug is toxic. It is no longer appropriate to consider it a recreational drug."
errr have they ever heard of alcohol? (a recreational drug that 90% of the population use regularly, which has been proven to kill braincells)
Someone posted a link to this "scientific" study a while ago, and it mentioned nothing about other variables such as other drug use, how many pills had been taken, how often, or whether they were MDXX. I seriously doubt this study would be considered credible by anyone other than journalists and the government.
These kinds of articles make me so angry! Its just lucky that they're also so damn funny...kind of balances it out
smile.gif

Reading some of these publacised articles I start to wonder, wonder if they should even bother with the 'shock tactics' anymore.
ECSTACY IS BAD FOR YOUR BRAIN etc, with the ever increasing use of the drug you would think that some reporter out there somewhere would express the view that like all things, the drug can be great but its own moderation...
Just my half a penny on media hype.

well pretty soon someone might discover that what long term damage MDMA does is about the same, if not less, than what prozac does...
im not saying that this is true, there still isnt euf proof either way. but i can tell if and when it is proved, the shit will really hit the fan.
because authority figures are going to look pretty bloody stupid if a drug they actively promote and supposedly rigarously tested (prozac) turns out to more harmful than one they banned as knee jerk rection without doing any serious testing (MDMA).

I thought articles in todays and yesterday's Melbourne Age had wonderfully informative articles on Raves and Ecstasy.
As usual vague and contradictory
I'll quote later.

On the topic of media and how it can be full of shit. I found an example of how idiots, who are capable of voicing to the massess, can have a truly detrimental effect on the public's perception on issues. I read an article about Bluelight in local paper which condems Bluelight.
Take the time to read the thread titled "I guess Bluelight is 'shit' ".