Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Help with EZ Test

kooda

Bluelighter
I live 3 hours out of Sydney and have to make a special trip to get my E so I buy em 10 at a time from what has been a great quality supplier.
I have just picked up a bunch of blue/green plain pills they are hard, slight bevelled edges ,flat with a scoreline on 1 side, he said they were good but took 2 hours or so to come on.Normally he gives me a out of 10 rating and nothing has been below 8/10 and lived up to his rating.Along with the pills I got my 1st ez test through another friend I had heard that the liquid should be clear and on mine it was dark brown I dont know if t was old or already opened or what so I did a test anyway and didnt get the response I expected.I couldn't notice any change in colour it seemed to just stay brown maybe just a little more vibrant brown where it contacted the powder.
What do I do?
Believe the supplier who has up to now been great or the old EZ Test that tells me my pils are shite!
My wife and I take these with our friends and I dont want to be trying sharing around crap pills that might harm us.
Anyone who has tried these pills in the Sydney area or any ideas would be appreciated.
Kooda....

well a friend of mine his liquid was brown as well and it didnt seem to work either. I do remember a thread about this that said a batch of ez tests in mlebourne that the liquid had went brown and that it was because they had been opeend or exposed to heat or somehting like that? Candyflip would know more about the ez test and what color its meant tobe etc so hopefully he will reply to you
l8r
------------------
Cause life aint nothing but a good groove
A good mix tape to put you in the right mood

Kooda,
I had the same problem. I heard about this ez-test from this site. I got all excited and went and bought 6 of the small testers from "off ya tree", Melbourne. The solution was brown and I was a little sceptical. I tried to test a couple of pills and the brown solution did not change colour.
So I got back on this site and did a search of ez-test and found that this problem has occured before with other bluelighters.
Yes the solution has gone off, but apearantly it still changes colour. Its just alot harder to detect when the solution is brown. I can't tell the change.
frown.gif

Anyway, we are still waiting on the large bottled ez-test to be released by customs (Candyflip is bringing them in). Its been a long wait but it'll be well worth it.
wink.gif
Jaff

My ez-test is brown........
I've tested once and it went black for a pill that was definetely mdxx. It did take about 20 seconds to turn black.
It's a small one and i know that it hasn't been refridgerated for about 5+ weeks
..my question is what colour should the solution be?
er *bump*
smile.gif

------------------
Some minds deserve to be expanded
Others belong to the ignorant
[This message has been edited by Acid_Reign (edited 20 April 2000).]

ok heres the deal
what you have are the little one shot testers that a-j at ez-test no longer sells. he only sells the larger testers in the glass bottles. this is because of this whole liquid turning brown problem...
the ez-test solution is basically an acid. this acid reacts with the plastic container and turns the solution brown over time. this reaction cn be slowed by keeping the tester as cool as possible and out of direct light, hence the advice to keep it in your fridge.
this was all well and good when the testers were being sold in europe, but as the ez-test empire (aj will laugh at that) expanded more and more tests were being sent overseas, even as far as the other side of the world (oztralia). unfortunately the packages werent kept in fridges on their epic journeys downunder... so they turned up a bit brown, and kept getting browner...
so a-j had withdrawn the plastic ones, and is only selling the glass containers, which dont react at all with the acid, and will last pretty much indefinitly in any conditions.
unfortunately there are no glass ones for retail sale in australia. there is a shitload waiting in customs, but who knows when they will be released. (listen for candyflip sighing)
the only way you can get one is by ordering direct from a-j in amsterdam. if you do so by clicking on the banner ad up top three euro dollars of the sale goes directly to bluelight and keeps our lovely sight going. you dont even need a credit card to order, a-j accepts cash money in most currencies altho eiros or yank dollars would be best. best to email him to work it out.
hope this has sorted it all out. get your hands on the larger glass bottle tester and it will last you for a year (unless you are an arch pill monster) and every test will be easy!!
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

aw shucks... bigger applause for aj for making this all possible...
smile.gif

------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...