Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

lets get smart smart! CHECH THIS OUT UNITE ASS ONE

hope

Bluelighter
Hey lets not be silly and tell cops to much on this site. We should organize (the moderator for instance) start a nation wide petition throgh blue light to get
a legal lab by some uni, government project, privats its one way to stop dodgy pill makers or councils approval.
Now the guys that keep this site going pay the expences, how generouse and honestly what real good are we geting out of this some are putting therir life in the hands of young peoples opinions or bulshit COME ON AUSTRALIA BE MORE MUTURE WE MIGHT EVEN GAIN SOME RESPECT FRO DOING SOMETHING REALY MEANINGFULL MUVING FORWARD . Europe and america are simply more caring open. should be spendind money on an idea like this, it just looks like cops are funding it it dosn't make muck sence.
WE NEED TO NOW WHATS IN THESE LOCAL PILLS, PILLS WHITH PHOTOES, DIMENSIONS IN(mm.), THE AMOUNT OF DRUGS IN mg. We cant just go buy what people post.
This would be in everybody's best intrest including Law enforcment, government you doctors, so beter research can be done, and we dont have to be plying rushin roulet. SIMPly that be just showing they care.
AROUND THE WORLD they charge you to get a pill analized its worth it.
NOW REMEMBER E-ZTEST DONT TELL US IF IT CONTAINS COCAIN OR HEROIN,THEY SAY THERE IS NEVEr HEROIN IN PILLS BECAUSE IT TO EXPENSI WHEN I KNOW FOR $50 -70)max you canbuy more biger rocks of heroin then the average pill and thats frpom the sell theat made a profit.
IM am now asking the funders of this site the moderators to stand up for themselves and all members.
lets be matre and smart "beciuse were talkin about drugs not playing games.
There prepared to spend all that money to run this site butt we are in know way benefiting.
It realy looks like this is all set up by cops or government dealers,all this efort they put in (cash) just so peaple can chat!?????????????? Get out of your shells!!
ist their responsability funders if they realy cared a bout us, or els thei cashing in
buy feeding shit about a pill which is cheap or fake (still making a profit).
I DARE THEM TO ANSER THIS ONE OR ARE THEY TO BURY USING THEIR OTHER NAMES OR FINDING THE NEXT HIPE or working out your next meet up to bust your dealers!!! OR DO THEY JUST dont GIVE A FUCK.
Are these copers playing us for fools because thats what they think we are for not fighting ""for this PETITION"
pease love ecstacy
STOP PRETENDING TO BE NICE AND LETS HELP EACHOTHER AND ALL.

i had to repost for some reason it didnt coeme up the big leter about beeing smarter and this petition "joghny boy the credit people for being smart" how smart and mature are you gona be on this TOPIC whats is your ecscue.
unite ass one
Let uor many little voices be heard
Were not any less better than american or european pill popers or are we fools for thinking the is a damocrasy.

this is a nice idea, and sure we will discuss it but please stop multiple posting.
even tho you cant see all your posts they are there. come back tommorrow and you will see them. you need to reload the pages after you've posted.
also do not keep writing about this in other threads. once is enough.
if dont get what im talking about email at [email protected]

IM SORRY JOHNYBOY IT'S JUST BECUASE OF WHAT I SAID I DID'NT MEAN IT I THOUGHT THEY EDITED THE WHOLE TOIP THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY.
PEASELOVESMARTIES

IM SORRY JOHNYBOY IT'S JUST BECUASE OF WHAT I SAID I DID'NT MEAN IT I THOUGHT THEY EDITED THE WHOLE TOIP THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY.
PEASELOVESMARTIES

also if you can please take a little more care when you post. your ideas seem good but it is very hard to understand you.
think about what you are going to say before you start typing, and then when you are finished look over it again. hey, none of us are great spellers here but you could do with a lot more with punctuation.
like i said, your ideas sound good. let people respond to them then reply back ok?

SORRY OFICCER
ROGER THAT
LATTER JOHNYBOY AND THANKS YOUR RIGHT.
I KNOW KNOW HAHAHA

Hope, I have to ask and please dont take this the wrong way, but are from another country? This is in all seriousness because I find it really hard to understand your posts. When I do eventually nut through them, I find that they are very inciteful and I like what you have to say but its really difficult to read. ie:CHECH THIS OUT UNITE ASS ONE could be taken differently (there have been quite a few posts on plugging lately) So, a simple edit, and that would be fine: Australians please read, unite as one. Or something along those lines
wink.gif

As for the site being of no use, I dont know about that! It has swayed my decisions about pills on many occasions and the ppl here a re nice, and ive met a lot of the melbourne crew, and trust me, they are not cops. Except for meth maybe, but that is only mild speculation
wink.gif
hehehehhe
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 20 April 2000).]

Hope is there any "HOPE" of you maybe using a spell checker !!!!!!
and stop using CAPS letters!!!!
Chill

hope how can you expect us to take you seriously when your topic title reads "unite ass one." hehehe, ass....