Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cutting Speed

Elliven

Bluelighter
Howdy all,
I have come across what are supposed to be points of pure speed. I would like to cut these points with something. (otherwise the lines would be too damn small, or super strong...)
Any readily available good neutral cutting agents??
tussentakk

I dunno about 'neutral', but Glucodin will do the trick.
Buy it in a 1kg pack from your Supermarket for about $4 and cut cut cut away!
candyflip
wink.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

get some glucose powder, available anywhere, nice and fine, easy on the nose,
im not sure how much gluc to speed,
if one point of pure is about 1gm cut , ahh dunno, someone else??, im doing this in a couple of days aswell, previously it's been cut already for me,
------------------
two bickies are better than 1.......3 are even better
though ill take one euro over 3 fuken olympic shitty rings!
oh euro where art though?

Glucodin is the go, as Candyflip said.
I have seen people use anything from powdered Sudafed (for the Ephedrine content), dexies (for the amphetamine content - often cut into street gear) to icing sugar. Just remember, whatever you cut it with has to go up your nose and straight into your bloodstream.
I assume you have one gram of base. Add 9 grams of Glucodin. Cut this into the base extremely well. There should be no chunks of base noticeable, however if you hold it to sunlight you should catch flecks of light reflecting off the crystals.
Now divide the ten grams into ten individual grams, before bagging. These will make about ten lines each (depending on the size of your lines, obviously).
Note: if you don't cut it into the Glucodin enough and leave it too chunky nose bleeds are inevitable.
Hope this was of some assistance.

DON'T CUT IT!!!!!!!!
If it's for yersell don't cut it. Speed is sooooo much nicer, especially on the way down, if it's not cut.
If you're selling it, and it's good you can cut it 1 to 1
commonly used thingys are
gluc; no. 1 most common and safest
talc; yes talcum powder, makes for very powdery wizz but works a charm
salt; hmmmm, nasty but commonly used
pretty much anything white and powder like; just not substances that will stick into globs.
but as i said, don't cut it, don't cut it unless you want to sell it, in which case i implore you to don't cut it
wink.gif

------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

you can sell uncut for more than cut
crack out the Demtel Man skills
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

Just be careful what you cut with because you dont know how people are going to consume it, it may be snorted, drank or even injected so please be careful
Peace

as per what ratio i'd cut speed, i generally see how strong the wiz is first and cut it accordingly...potent or less potent...i generally cut wiz with glucigen....that's probably the best option. has anybody cut with milk powder before -- if so, what's it like? i wouldn't fancy cutting it with talcom powder...that stuff's good on the outside, not sure about inside...
"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity." -- Hunter S Thompson, 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'