Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Something that you guys should see

Brook

Bluelighter
This is something that I ripped from the main board, but is worth a post here, cause I know that a lot of you guys dont visit there that much. (heck, i only started visiting there this week)
anyway check out the link to be enlightened
path to a better understanding
smile.gif

cheers
brook
[This message has been edited by Brook (edited 19 April 2000).]

The green part i'm assuming is what your on about. I totally agree with that, I think the problem stems from too many peoples partying too much and not having enough serotonin, this says a lot for why you should use 5-htp. I feel kinda old school all week when i'm just normal(if i ever am)
since i started with 5-htp.I used to be a grumpy ass muther all week without it and now i'm mr grins every day of the week with it and shit it's like i'm back in the old school days.
Also to further this statement there was nowhere near the amount of decent events 4-5 years ago as there is now. These days there is allways something good compared to something really good only every 4-6 weeks back then. This was brisaben anyway
Basically if your not gonna take a break go back to the Everyone Read thread and actually follow the advice.

Yeah, I liked it but it still has that old: old skoolers are better than nu skoolers vibe. Im over that, and god im I sick of preachy old skoola's who think that todays raves are crap, and they dont have fun like they did back in the days. Get over it. If im having a ball at a party and some funky ass disco boy comes up and says "its not like the old days" ill knock him in the teeth. I have fun, so why cant they? Accept that life changes. It evolution. hmmmm, sorry guys, its just that this topic bugs the crap out of me
frown.gif