Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

having a laugh..is goin on

tranquilo

Bluelighter
since it is a gloomy wednesday and we are nearing the end of the melbourne comedy festival i wondered if anyone had some 'subject related' jokes.
I shall start with this very old (and rather culturally specific...forgive a stranger in a strange land
wink.gif
)joke:
Q. What is the difference between Bez (former Happy Mondays pill fiend) and The Three Degrees ('70s M.O.R. combo)
A. There are only six e's in The Three Degrees!!!
Hohohohoh...it's crap i know...so beat it!
[This message has been edited by tranquilo (edited 19 April 2000).]

I got a riddle:
Its the beginning of eternity,
the end of time and space,
the beginning of the end,
the end of every place.
What is it
Answer: E

whoah... deep... um i bought a happy mondays album last week... pills n thrills and bellyaches... just thought id add that

aaahhh!!!! johnboy such inpecable taste the soundtrack to my first pill in 91 was pills,thrills and primalscreams screamadelica *wonderful memories flood in*
Shit I think you've just inspired me to turn of the techno and dust of a few old faves.
Don't you just love musics ability to trigger powerful memories.
Would love to tell a joke as I think that is this threads purpose is but haven't heard any rolling inspired jokes of late.
However the memory of seeing 30 nutted raves going off to a car alarm outside a party always raises a smile.
------------------
flip

ohmigod screamadelica was my theme for 93/94 when i first started taking pills.... mmm andy wetherall... what a fucking album *lost in the land of nostalgia*

here's 1 i think you'll like
did u hear about the dislexic raver??
he was on f!!

nice one narks
smile.gif

less of that reminising up there JB or I'll start bleating on about 808 state and fools gold
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by tranquilo (edited 19 April 2000).]

c'mon people!
here's another....three druggies are in prison and are getting seriously stir crazee. they decide that they have to escape so they put their heads together to come up with a plan.
The acid head sez, "hey guys lets drop a tab and float out."
"Nah, sez the E head lets drop a pill and simply dance past the guards.
smile.gif
"
"Er guys" sez the pothead "lets skin up and think about it tomorrow."
hehehee!!
I am now scrapping the barrel I admit
[This message has been edited by tranquilo (edited 20 April 2000).]

Ok ok...
why did the stoner cross the road?
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
Who else would follow a chicken?

howdy, I went and saw Tom Rhodes the other night as part of the comedy festival. He was really quite funny--absolutely coked out of his brain... Anyway he told this joke:\
"Was in London doing a show, and me and another comic were out in the back alley behind the theatre smoking a joint. We had just finished it when two "bobbies" rocked up and asked (in shocking pom accent): We saw you two passing something around; do you mind if we search you for drugs?"
As we had smoked the last of the joint we said sure thing, and let them search us (don't forget the inside pocket).
They didn't find any drugs, and finally the cop gets out a bit of paper and writes down his name, and the name of his station. "This is if you want to press charges for harrassment" He said.
So I did. How often do you get the chance really??
Well I thought it was funny...