Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what the fuck is goin' on here ???

S

squares&circles

i've been scanning this board for a while and i fully cant believe some of the fuckin' shit that gets on it. who really gives a shit about old crusty people who drop pills or jamming a pill up your arse ??? and it seems every decent topic ends up turning into a conversation between 2 or 3 people (why not use ICQ). i know all you's are gonna take the piss out of me or send me an abusive email or some shit like that, one of the moderators might even delete this message before anyone else sees it. but shit happens, yeah ?? i mean, i been reading this board for about 6 months and must say its gettin' worse and worse, seems there are too many kids who should be at school with there texta's and shit instead of talkin' 'bout drugs on the internet (bit like the rave scene, really). anyhow hope i have'nt offended anyone i just needed to say that. see you's on the board !!!

chill out squares. it's so easy to complain and whine about the quality of messages...truth is, you're still reading...and i don't mind messages about butt plugging and less "serious" issues. aren't we allowed to have any goddamn fun anymore? who gives a fuck -- as long as the topic is semi-related, i say that gives us the right to post discussions. perhaps the friendly message boards at www.microsoft.com would be more your style...

indeed...what is the point in communicating, talking to people, meeting new people, exchanging ideas/thoughts/philosophies, just trying to have a laugh. let us instead not bother finding the people who share common interests and ideas. we could ban all message boards for a start!!
Listen... i'll try and get everyone here at bluelight to stop 'talking' to each and to become solitary, isolated and insular...that'd make for a much better scene eh?
meanwhile you go harrass people on gardening message boards to do the same...that must make you so angry, all those crusty old people talking about sticking bulbs in the ground!
Work hard at it cause the sooner everyone stops talking to each other and becomes closed, judgemental and intolerant the better.
what is the point, what is the point...

Well I for one would never take the piss out of you squares&cirlces because that post was both VERY VERY Informative And VERY VERY Entertaining. I learnt heaps. It was Ohhhhh so Much better than those other threads that you mentioned, so thank you HEAPS AND HEAPS for the enlightenment.
And hopefulllly because this is such decent thread already it wont just become a conversation between 2 or 3 people. COME ON PEOPLE CONTRIBUTE TO THIS WORTHWHILE DISCUSSION, DONT BE SCARED.
------------------
Cause life aint nothing but a good groove
A good mix tape to put you in the right mood

you hate stupid topics....yet you posted one.
You are an idiot
smile.gif

he he he he...
haw haw haw haw....
Took you six months to right THAT???!!! God!! And here we were thinking our little posts and threads had been stupid and worthless... Keep perusing!!
=8-P

A serious question for you squares&circles,
Why have you been checking out this site for 6 months if you find it so unentertaining and full of shit. Judging from your post, I think maybe you suffer from some sort of attention disorder.
smile.gif

.............squares, squares, squares.....................................mmmmmmm, forgot that vital post -loading after last wekend, huh?????????
smile.gif

you called us idiots and then finished the post with " i hope i haven't offended anyone"............................you wanna be social or not???????
frown.gif

i think you are very lucky with the responses yo ugot to your post so far, personally i would have called for a public stoning, .....but then that's just me!!!!!!
wink.gif

mev

Hey, a public stoning sounds great!
Who's gear are we smoking??
I'm working until 6, can we meet after then?
------------------
Keep on PeaKiN!! (King of all pea's)

Please Please Please Can I throw the first stone??
smile.gif

------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.

Carry on with the public stoning I say, it would be very amusing to watch a bunch of bluelighters in their pretty blue t-shirts with all there nicknames on 'em throwing stones at me !!! have you people no idea, no life, you are all missing the point. its not that i dont think the threads are serious enough or that i have no sense of humour, its just that it kinda sums up the mentality and pathetically simple lives of you all. don't you all get sick of kissing each others arses ??? cheers !!
aahh finally some excitment on the board at least i've stopped the brown nosing for a while. what do you reckon johnboy, don't you just laugh that when ever someone says a bad word about you that all your followers are so quick to stick up for their moderator !!!
what a crew.

oh leave em be... someone didnt get a hug this morning and wants to vent... im looking at todays board and not seeing much to complain about really, a suprisingly on topic bunch of threads... compared to some parts of bluelight we're doin ok...
this board has changed a lot in six months, it used to be strictly pill reports, but there was always a need for us in the southern hemisphere to talk about local issues etc, so as soon as pillreports.com. got set up i lobbyed for this forum to be changed to "discussion" and thats what it is...
and its still changing all the time...
square/circle if you want to see more drug discussion here then why dont you do some research and post something interesting...
lurking on a board like this is somewhat like leeching at an ftp site, expecting everything and offering nothing... how about a bit of upload/download ratio? you give us something interesting, after that maybe you can judge us ok?
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

YAY
biggrin.gif
We havent had an abusive arsehole on the board for a while and im really glad youve come to abuse us!!! I think youve got the wrong idea about this board. Here, we are friends, chat about drugs and the social ramifications that go along with that and that includes being silly.
Perhaps what you are looking for could simpy be found at www.pillreports.com or perhaps the hive (dont know address) but as long as you are here arsehole, abuse and be abused you fucken jerk off of a human being. So long cocksucka!!
wink.gif

ps bluelighters: This ones my shout, free stone up for everyone!!
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

hahahahahahaha
lemme guess, you're the guy who posts messages on the christian chats like "I'm a satan worshipper, what are you going to do about it", and "you're all a bunch of ass rimming fags" on the gay and lesbian chats (my apologies if _I_ offended anyone with this) - get back into your hole you big sack of puss sorry excuse for a troll...oooh, I bet that got you excited!
What do you care anyway what I munch/do/plug (presume you were referring to me), let's hear YOUR experiences dude!
From the pimply 16 year old raver kid huxley.
smile.gif
hey johnboy, can I have a gold star, please please please. didn't I flame him good???
[This message has been edited by huxley (edited 19 April 2000).]

ahh he's also trying to make a point about the clique-iness that the board is getting... and rallying around to publicly stone him is proving his point...
everyone just calm down, and either discuss this sensibly or igonore it... flame wars are stupid, and doubly stupid when your action proves your aggressors point.

alright its happening people, the bluelighters are getting angry. don't mess with a bluelighter 'ey. sorry dudes and dudettes for scanning your site for sooo long and just taking all your vibrant info without adding to your wonderfully informative board.. well for information i have been a bluelighter for quite a while, under a different name. can you guess ??? oohhh this is getting interesting now, who is it, what does he want ????? an insider, one of us, a bluelighter has turned aaarrrrgggggghhhhh, i even have a bluelighter t-shirt, made it myself !!
could be a cop.... oh no be careful what you say guys..

damn...I got sucked in...but it was fun
wink.gif
See you all in aus.bluelight.flamewars

hey johnboy do i get a STAR, PLEASE please, please - for adding some excitement to this board. its good to see you ain't all hugs and kisses people, some attitude, finally the kids are learning !!!
hey i gotta get one of those signature things, something corny, i dunno maybe I WANT TO BE FREE . oops sorry for shouting !!

oh gee what a suprise you are using a pseudonym... hehehe fair enuf... rip into em if you want.. apparently im not allowed to anymore because i "hurt peoples feelings"... but fuck it i miss it...
one thing i learnt from my times as forum hitler was that altho it is fun and necessary a lot of the time, when people get pissy they fill up the board stupid flame wars like this that achieve exatcly nothing and no other relevant information gets posted because everyone is sooo quick to rush in with a "me too"
i think your original point was there is no longer any decent info here... ok post something... otherwise you are just as bad....
or is that the point? are you just shit stirrin? coz if you ar and there's nothing to be gained out of this thread then i might as well close it. not for any reasons of censorship but if a topic is over its over...
ta
um and does everyone else see how stupid you are being made to look?

My point of view would be that lurking on this site is fine, provided that as always, you take everything you read with a grain of salt. I openly encourage people to read everything they can about something before they form an opinion, because an informed opinion is a valuable thing to have. "Just say know" is a motto that serves us all here well, and I believe that in the search for quality information about ecstacy and the rave culture, you can go far before you find a resource that is as cosmopolitan as The New Bluelight. Here we have thousands people from all walks of life posting (somtimes more than others) authoritative or at least referenced information about a huge range of topics. That kind of resource is priceless to those of us who are curious. Just by virtue of the number of authors who post here, we can hope to assure that misinformed postings, or even vastly inaccurate ones are quickly ressponded to with experienced viewpoints from people who have been there and done that already to help inexperienced users avoid the same mistakes.
When searching for information on bluelight, it is important to keep in mind the variety of people in the world and know that everyone has different opinions on what is right and wrong, what is good and bad, and what is fun and boring. If you read something you don't like, hit the back button. If you see a topic that you think is not worthwhile reading, don't. If you read something that clashes with your own opinion, think over the matter and then if it is merited, post your own opinion, and back it up with evidence and facts wherever possible.
There is a famous quote that goes something like "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." I think that applies well here, because everyone has their own differing opinions but all have the right to express them. This is to say that whilst squares&circles has every right to say what they said, with their words they are not respecting the same right of the other posters. You have every right to say what you want to say, but also please respect the rights of the other people here to do likewise.
BigTrancer.