Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

URGENT PILL REPORT SUPERMAN

ravan

Bluelighter
I KNOW THERE WAS PILL REPORT ON THESE IN PILL REPORTS BUT IM GETTING MIXED REPORTS IF ANYONE HAS HAD THESE IN THE LAST FEW DAYS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THEY ARE ROUND AND WHITE WITH BEIGE OR LIGHT BROWN THROUGH THEN THEY HAVE A SCORE ON ONE SIDE AND THE OTHER AN S INSIDE A SHIELD THEY LOOK OK, BUT WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFORMATION.
------------------

argh... for one STOP SHOUTING! it very rude...
and please tell us your location. without that we cant help you...
read the faq at the top of the page and the thread called "Everyone Read" it will tell you how to post an info request

I really thought CAPS went out with the old VT100's that you had to use for IRC
smile.gif

Anyway, firstly for the Supermen - the ones we got fitted that description excatly, one extra bit of info - they are slightly domed, at least on the scored side. This means that the score is deeper in the centre that at the edges.
I really think that if anyone is going to enhance their weekends regularly - with Red Bulls of course, nothing illegal
wink.gif
then you MUST invest in an ez-test kit as this is the ONLY way you'll ever know what you're getting. The supermen went instantly nice and black/purple when tested.
And before anyone asks...get ez-tests in Syd at Central Station Oxford st., or Melb. at that smoke place in Swanston St (forgot the name) or so a search here, or click the link above that says "Purchace an EZ-Test", or goto Candyflips website http://www.the-peak.com.au/ ... man, how easy is it to find the info...
cheers,
hux.

And Smoke Dreams in Flinders Street, Melb... near the intersection of Elizabeth and Flinders Street. Very friendly staff.. Even good enough to tell you that the large bottles are on their way soon and '..that bottle will be good enough for..oh..Good 100 - 200 caps...' =8-o

Supermen are great...have a look on pillreports.com
Now give us ya number
wink.gif