• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

HELP! anyone have spare gatecrasher tix?

yep!
thats what i heard... but i'll be in VIC anyway..
smile.gif

------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

a certain animal that swings in the trees, was at hardware and swapped one of his bananas for two gatecrasher ticks, and the banana only cost 40 so thats $20 a ticket,
the primate was not intending to go but now will be, i realise this is not helpful but i wanted to share my animal friends story
------------------
two bickies are better than 1.......3 are even better
though ill take one euro over 3 fuken olympic shitty rings!
oh euro where art though?

sorry guys! I was so frantic I forgot to write where i was. Thanks speedfrog
wink.gif
Sydney is sold out

Is there limited GC tix 4 Melb? What are the chances of them selling out soon. My reason for asking is I might be able to get some free tix but I don't find out till Fri.
Can anyone look into the future and tell me?
smile.gif
Jaff

Just having a read the DJ lineups for each of the cities Gatecrasher is playing, is it just me, or would people from Sydney be better served by saving themselves the hassle of trying to find tix for Sydney and just driving down to Melbourne for the easter sunday? Carpool! The DJ line up seems better, the venue - well.... c'mon! It's the Docks!!! I'm not out to start any Sydney / Melbourne rivalry, but being as objective as I can be (as a little Melbourne person) c'mon Sydney! Don't go through the hassle of begging/nagging/soliciting for extra tix - make some plans to come to Melbourne...
If only Virgin Airlines was already up and running....

hey chill!
still got those tix? i hope so. if you do, can you please contact me again? thanks

I am trying to contact you glittergirl if I do not get thru to you tonight email in the morning and we can tee up a meet .....
Cheers
Chill

IM SORRY GLITTER GILR I WISH I COULD HELP YOU .CAN YOU HELP ME.
Pleas read my lets get smart topic on the petition and tell ass many people possibele.
WHERE ASS GOOD AS THE DUTCH BRITISH ECT .
E-ZDOESNT SHOW WHAT POISONS PEOPLE ADED!!
LETS BE SMART I BET YOU ARE!
BUY BY GORGEUOSE
wink.gif

PLEASE BLITERGIRL REPLY TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS
ON MY TOPIC.
TAKE CARE STAY BEUTIFUL.
PEACE LOVE AND EAT YOUR CUKIES SNMACKS.
LETS MAKE A DIFERENT.