• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brisbane: University of QLD needs cannabis users for study.

Urbanhog

Bluelighter
I was reading today's Brisbane Courier Mail I thought it was pretty useless and see if any fellow Brisbane based people can sheild some light, because it was in today's paper... but it lacked contact details 8( 8) :\

(Copied and Typed from the Courier Mail)

Reasearch Goes to pot.

Pot-smoking men are wanted for University of Queensland study into the continued popularity of cannabis in Australia.

Psychiatry Department researchers are seeking men 18 or over, who have used cannabis during the past month and live 20km of the centre of Brisbane. Recent Australian household surveys report that more than 30 percent of those polled had tired cannabis.

Researcher Bob Green said the study would compare the cannabis expereinces of people with and without psychiatric problems.

I tired to look for the phone number as I am not currently in Brisbane but checked the www.whitepages.com.au for the phone number, but, holy fuck, it was 2 pages long of contact numbers! 8o

But the University of QLD's "ENQUIRIES & INFORMATION & SWITCHBOARD" number is (07) 3365 1111 if that helps at all.

I personally thought it was stupid of them, either the paper or the researchers seeking help, but no information on how to contact them for those interested parties. :\

That's bizzare, they have the High Society that meets and ***** *** there, why would they advertise in the newspaper?

[Edit: I'm sure they didn't advertise that rm1x ;) p_d]

Last edited by a moderator: