• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Clubbing Scene in Sydney? Whats Missing?

Brook

Bluelighter
Now is it just me, or is the clubbing scene in Sydney seem to be missing something lately?
Its something that I seemed to have noticed for awhile, but just not payed much attention to until recently.
I might have to go back to hitting the pubs again for awhile, with some friends, have some chats, dropping a couple, and smoking a few spliffs.
Has anyone else noticed this change in Sydney or am I just being a paranoid andriod?
Cheers,
Brook

Yep, I'd definitley say it has stagnated for quite a while now. That's why I keep my options open and don't limit myself to just clubs or raves. Try going to a bush doof like Free To Be Me in May. Details on like parties are not hard to find, try Reachin or BPM.
Timbo
If its empty - fill it, if its full - empty it, and if its itchy - scratch it!

Slow day at work today I gather :p
The only thing that it is missing is you Brook.
Nah but seriously I think that Sydney has too much house influence where Melb is more diversified. The rave scene is small here and that also leads to a lake of innovation in clubs.
2 cents well spent again
smile.gif

------------------
Life is short, Roll hard
All information by Faust is FICTION created by a 14 year old Borneo tribes woman.

Maybe even a small case of familiarity breeds contempt?

Could be just that Doc.
Maybe its just a strong hint that I should stop going out for awhile, and like go camping or something.
Maybe now, I can take up that full contact origami I have always wanted to do.
smile.gif

Get yourself over to Ibiza and see what its all about - MESSY - heyya!!!

Yup, I suggest you folow Smurf's lead & hit Europe. You only need a coupla thousand $ to have a reasonable time. Stay in backpacker hostels, eat cheap & pill hard thats what I reckon anyway.
Timbo
If its empty - fill it, if its full - empty it, and if its itchy - scratch it!