Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

any gold cks in melb???

*jojo

Bluelighter
Geez.... anyone know of anyone who's got gold cks in melb??? l had one a couple of months ago... and .... aaahhh...... my .... god..... the feeling was just undescribable!!! l would just luv to get my hands on some again.... so please, please, please.... if ya can hope me... l wuld much appreciate it.... thanks!!!

I sure we all can "hope" you, we just may not be able to "HELP" you.

With much respect and PLUR and happy thoughts and all that bullshit (YES, I'm coming down!!!) and I know you're a newbie and all, but JoJo, how the FUCK are we supposed to do that for you?
Bluelight is not a drug dealing network. We don't sell pills online. If you can find a post anywhere on here that offers to "hook you up" with anything beyond 5-HTP, I'll give 'ya ten dollars...
If you want to post about cK's, tell us something useful about your experience and make the post worthwhile for everyone to read. Asking us if we can set you up with something is purely a waste of our time..
Oh, and welcome to the Board!
smile.gif

candyflip (grump)
------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

heye jojo.....
ive talked to you on icq b4 and you seem pretty cool but yeh candyflip is rite dont post msgs like that on the board, its just asking for trouble, for yourself and for the board.
cya
------------------
Cause life aint nothing but a good groove
A good mix tape to put you in the right mood
[This message has been edited by MorpheusDaq (edited 17 April 2000).]

Hi'ya Jojo and i welcome you to bluelight, but i also have to STRONGLY agree with Candyflip.
Listen to the man! he knows his stuff.
We don't deal drugs here we just talk about them... and errr environmental issues and saving whales.
but dont fret we're all friendly here.
*hugz all round*
smile.gif

------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop
Pringle's anyone?

Well, I think there are enough posts about not being dealers and all that.
But here is what you want JoJo.
Basically, there aren't any good gold ck's in Melb going around at the moment, whats good in the cK department is the blue ck. They are new, blue has only been out for 1-2 months. Test em when you buy em to make sure, but I haven't heard of a knockoff blue cK yet.
these are in the Top 10 of good pills going around melb at the moment.
Good luck to ya!
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!
[This message has been edited by CrazyAustralian (edited 18 April 2000).]

God...... l'm soooooo soory fellow bluelighters!!!! Don't know what l was thinking.... l know this isn't a board for deals and shit..... so sorry!!!! Just had a great night on the gold cks and l would luv to have em' again!!! Anyway.... thanks for all ya replys and advice!!!