Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Raiden do you know what was in them?

White Smoke

Bluelighter
my friend was describing the pill she had a while ago dec.and from the description of the effects i was wondering were these the PMA that was floatting around perth and other states.
i was happy being single but hooked up is peachy f n creamy

I love raidens!
smile.gif

I EZ tested a couple and they came up green (2cb-like).
There have been a couple of posts about what PMA would test as, and the general consensus was that it would test as speed.
I haven't really read much about the effects of PMA, except that its pretty bad. The descriptions I have read of the effects of 2CB have matched the pill perfectly, especially the way it interacts with MDMA.
I haven't seen anyone have a bad time on a Raiden that has come on "normally"....but about a third of the people I know that have taken them have ended up vomiting and shivering, and generally really sick, shortly after its started to come on.
I'd really like to know why some people get sick on this pill....cos it only ever did fantastic things to me, even after dropping 2 of them along with 2 B29s on NYE (whoaaahhh what a night!
smile.gif
)
My opinion is they're the BEST pill ever, especially if you take one when coming down from an MDMA pill
smile.gif

PMA info on the net seems to be very limited, and pihkal isn't much help...anyone have any useful links?

no i cant offer much on PMA aside from a few hysterical local news stories. its definitly on my list of things to find out more about.
so the raidens tested green? wow... damn i want some... 2CB is one drug i definitly want to get mt hands on...
if anyone wants info on 2CB then look here:
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2cb/2cb.shtml