Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PINK CU'S kick ass

hope

Bluelighter
I have been poppin these cu's for a few weekends now and they kick ass.
The first one i had took 45 min and lasted 5 hours dont pop weekend week out because they will cut to 3hours, allthough all the rest i've had took only 20-30min lasted less each time,week.
The first rush is incredible it screams thruogh your body and does it ever feel soo good.
Their not at all smacky you get so much energy and all you want to do is dance and CHAt you talk all about shit that means a lot to you. I beleive the pill contains MDA.
If anyone outhere has treid them tell me what you guyz think.
Personaly im sick of this shit mdma around it's not like it used to be, they used to always take around 45 min(mdma) and peak hard for about 5 hours, last hour come down nice. These cu's -PINK- are the best ive had since 95 CAlie White which was pure mdma nothing will ever compare to that though back then most pills were great, doves,orange splits, they were great and lasted ages , the real thing pure mdma, not like these blue loves, ck'S, fish they are mostly rubish (original fresh orange ck's were ok felt nice on come on), they all feel very different to each pill,as to the old days when you popped an e it felt ...you kNOw mmm you run or tumble around talking to everyone bonding instantly, the sounds change they sound better more intense the first big deep breaths loss of balence, the hugs rubs real rolls not cross vision and eyes bouncing like all the crap around now. MOST IMPORTANTT THE VIBE THE OLD PILLS CREATED.
I never got to try the green cu's they just went too fast. MY firts pill i paid 60 for the best imports around back then it was at the sallon bar "Thunderdome" Dutch pomoters who brought the goods. I paid 50 its worth it for cu but never pay the same for the othere stuff around $40-35 even doves we used to pay$30 for 30 pills 3 years ago.
Gee wiz am i going off this is my fist post here so please reply. I'll end it there.
JUST REMEMBER - PEACE LOVE & eCSTACY -

Where are you posting from, hope? Or, more importantly, what area did you happen upon these fantastic CU pills...

hey big trancer SYDNEY
FROM RIGHT HERE OUT WEST 4o min from city

I thought Sydney's pink CU's had dried up...maybe the sun is shinning afterall

Send some to Melbourne!!!
------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.

Hey hope.. i'm out west your way as well.. we should meet up. As for those CU's.. just say you could grab as many as you could.. what size handful would you be grabbing??
------------------
Religious?? Then you have reason to be paranoid. God is watching you!!

HEY COSMIC!!!
I hope your post wasn't implying something it shouldn't have been.
I think you've been reprimanded for this once before. Am I right?
Just be careful, you've been around here for long enough to know that posts like this can be misconstrued extremely easily.
mona.

Suck-a-fart doggy (how mature)
Yeh Hope, I know exactly what you are talking about, had a dove few years back, that feeling has never returned - neither thru chemical or natural help.
Let's hope these CU's stick around, I'll pray by my bedpost everynite until I down one!!!
------------------
Poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another

mona..
don't know what you are talking about re: 'other time' never happened never there never me.
Seriously.
Just a genuine call to meet someone from out west, i mean smurf can attest that there aren't many people that i know that live anywhere close to civilisation (near me), and callboy does not count :p
Can understand why you may have thought otherwise, and sorry. But don't appreciate the reprimand.
p.s rereading it sounds a bit harsh
[This message has been edited by cosmic_seadog (edited 28 April 2000).]

i usualy find certain dd's will only get aussie speed pills while others only ever get good quality imports,
i have quite a few of the former but only one of the latter, and even though he is more expensive i dont mind coz he has never let me down and has given me all my best bickys,
so i usually buy from him for myself all the time,
------------------
two bickies are better than 1.......3 are even better
though ill take one euro over 3 fuken olympic shitty rings!
oh euro where art though?

Yes doggy you live so far out west I dont think I can be bothered even knowing you anymore
wink.gif
You'll just have to party up my end of town.

I forgot to mention, Im kinda excited.
I finally get my CU's this week (along side my audi Tt's). All good things come to those who wait. But I can assure you I won't be paying $50 for them, more like $40. Anyone who is still paying $50 is getting severly ripped off...and any dd wanting $50 won't be getting my business.
[This message has been edited by Smurf (edited 28 April 2000).]

Smurf.. i party whereever the sun is shining.. have you ever seen my not near your area. I love a good drive! Juat make sure i pack lotsa music..

i think it follows that only imports r MDMA, maybe an extremely few exceptions and there would be only a handful of people at the apex of pill importation here in Aust.
Hence if ur dd is down the line answering to one of these people it follows that he/she will always have good ones. i know that is the case with a friend of a friend. Only MDXX pills, never a bung one.

I had pink CUs for the last couple of weekends too... but i didnt find them THAT amazing.... they were good.. took about half an hour to kick in, and lasted me around 3 hours... but i found that i couldnt really do much except for sit around and cuddle... nice lovey feeling, tried to dance but i was too 'floppy' and slow...
I had a couple of them and the first time i had the pink CU i only had half... that was pretty good. but last weekend i had a whole one and it wasnt even as good as the first half i had a while ago... hmmm.

I swore never again to do a cK whole coz of the sitting around thingy.
But didnt find the CU's slowed me down at all. Was too busy chasing lights and having blah blah's everywhere. And couldnt get that damn smile off my face. Horny buggers too (but that is what Im like with a few these days....any takers)

Um, Just a question, but It kinda matters to me...
Since when does the length a pill takes to kick in have any effect on how good it will be??
I've had just as good rolls with pills which take 40 mins as with pills which take more then an hour. And I do get MDMA pills, have an EZ tester and are known imports...

i dont think the time it takes for pills to kik in, show how good a pill is...
i think its more of a state of mind thing...
cause at Happy Valley, i dropped a pill at the beggining of some SUPER hardcore Gabba set, which i dont particularly like. then as soon as that finished they played Trance and BOOM! kiked in straight away...
coincidence?? i think not....
so if its not right, then it wont happen...
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

Im sort of new to this, and understand some pills have MDMA in them and some have speed. How do the two of these differ in effect? which is better? and lastly Green Mitzu's contain which?
Sorry if this is really quite basic stuff?

Prolly better to create a new thread coz It'll get lost in here.
Anyways, speed pill will give you heaps of energy, talk heaps, dance full on, but not necessarily put a smile on your face. You will have trouble sleeping after the night.
Mdma pill will give you energy to dance, loved up, hugs, horny even, and if its nice and clean will let you sleep after.
This isnt quite true - coz there are cross-overs, but you could say :
*speed - effects the body
*mdma - effects the head
Green mitsis - well some people swear by em, others hate em. Havent had em yet, personally.