Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smack my batch up

Antipodes

Bluelighter
With the multitude of pills i've had lately.....it'd seem all of the manufacturers(or whatever you call them) are pushing smacky pills.......
is this what the public wants??
what's happened to my beloved speedies(not speed bombs but dancy pills)
it seems that everyone's opinion of the quality of the pill is dependant on the length of time you are incapacitated

yeah, i thought people had got that out of their system... oh well...
not even going to enter into this debate... whats so great about dancing?

i must agree with adrian
i have had the smakiest pills yet acording to ppl on and off bluelight and never once has that stopped me from dancing
if u ever feel smaked out get a friend of urs (its better to pre-arrange this) to force ur ass off the floor .. soon u wont want to sit down again for the whole evening
------------------
EE boys go all night

i beleave there simply not pure mdma wich is fu*kin smacky but is sheer briliance, there suposed to be psyichodelics meaning no mater how smacky you'll get, you will still be able to get up ond go off.
There simply cheaper to produce mixes. chemists arn'nt dumb they know most cant tell the diferce between pure mdma and mdma like substance, they create new mixes to save "money" or trie to evaid geting cought whith the ilegal camicals.

NO USING REAL NAMES - you know who you are!
It's an invite for trouble against this moderators code of conduct.
wink.gif

smack my batch up. Oh yes please
smile.gif
man tell me a pill that floors ya,lately,i wont!!!
hee hee walking around floored and fucked,is the fun bit
smile.gif

P L H
Chaos

Get some supermen up ya - now that will ensure a loved up dance

Smacky? Most of the pills? Hmmm..You need a new dd!! Haven't had a smakky (oops sorry about that jb...I'm just reiterating the words from above and beyond..) pill in a long while...
Mind you I did stock up on rolexes and white mitsis a while back...MDXX me any time...
Wish I just had the equipment and the know-how to help you all (and ME!!) out...

Geeez.........I must have hit a raw bluelight nerve.....all I wanted was a recent opinion on the matter, not a caning by every registered bluelight,
and just a thought Johnboy......be a little more tolerant.

"Dear Premier Bracks,
I am hoping this letter reaches you via your internet scanning cop squad.
In light of your recent foray into "safe injecting rooms" for heroin(smack) addicts,
would it be at all possible to arrange for a tour of these premises to show some of our 'not as enlightend' colleagues what being 'smacked up' really is like.
I realise that it is a big ask, but man, are we having trouble getting through to these ppl.
P.S, Any chance of getting some "safe dropping rooms" with free e's, after all, fair's fair Mr Bracks. (for those 'smacky' pills ,you understand)
Yours sarcastically Scoobyscoobydoo!!!!

what did i say? all i said i was staying out of this... and i did till you dragged me back in...
i dont like the word, i never have, but you are free to use it. i am also free to say what i think... leave it at that ok?

ermm...I kind of like the term "Smacky"
Ever tried to explain MDEA to an ignorant piller when you're on it?
smile.gif

Its just so much easier to call it a smacky pill...if they're stupid enough to think there's heroin in it, that's their problem.
But that's real life, and this is bluelight
smile.gif