Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD - "Dilberts"

AndyzPsylocybes

Bluelighter
Anyone had these blotters? They're the only ones I can get at the moment, I had them for my first trip which was about a month ago and I didn't find it all that intense.

Anyone had them? A few other mates got them from another source also, thought they might be round(Sydney)...

Since they're the only ones I can get, I'm thinking about doubling this weekend and hopefuly will have some better effects.

none of the blotters ive had this year have been much good.. i still have a few which i dont even bother using due to their effect.. they are like a tease. To get good LSD these days one must have contacts far up the tree unfortunatly. However, in a way this has its advantages.. This substance is in my opinion only worthy of people who are eger enough to find it and use it responsibly..

Try get Barbie Dolls if you can, but I am only speaking about Brisbane...they are big sheets of barbie dolls on the sheets of 500's or so, they wont have pic of barbie dolls in each tab.

Supposed to be decent enough for these days...mixed reports, but major of the users was impressed with them for acid these days.

Some people I witnessed were like "whoa!" after 1-2 tabs and it's quiet long lasting, and there's one certian idiot thought thought they were some 2-c family chemical because it "lasted so long" LOL! =D

Don't expect insane visuals from these barbie dolls if you can get hold of them, just mild visuals off 2-3 tabs.

Andyzpsilocybes - Location? Description? These things are necessary to help you get any useful information. What is printed on the tabs (is it the cartoon character on 1 square, or multiple tabs? etc).

BigTrancer :)

I think we should have and "acid reports" thread! Next time I get a few tabs I will start one up.

mongman; there's a "trip reports" section of this forum.

perhaps that'd be similar to what you want?

I think something similer to the pill reports format would be cool for LSD, of course there isn't as much LSD around as there are pills, but I still think it would be cool.

it's been said before there's not enough warrant for an LSDreport style site/page, as this forum is enough for info/id/trip reports.

im not sure if they are the same, but i took a blotter on the weekend for the first time and as i had nothing to compare them to i thought they were pretty good was tripping for about 10 hours or so, but then again it could have been a shitty trip as i have nothing to compare it against. as for bigtrancers questions the ones i had, had a picture of dilbert on the one blotter and i scored them from wollongong.

Ok yeah well I got mine from Northern Beaches of Sydney which is my area, but a friend of mine who is city side got dilberts also and wasn't too overwhelmed.

The backround on these blotters was green and I only had 1 tab which had the top of dilberts body(head) on it. The blotter being about 1cm squared.

I told a friend at work tonight who's from Hungary and quite experienced with drugs including LSD. I told him I was probably going to get 2 and try again. Lol all he said was "dude you gotta know how acid works" but yeah, he's probably right... Even know I don't know how acid works? :O

Last edited:
I had one of these in Newcastle a fortnight ago. Since I'm not very experienced with acid, and I'm a lightweight, a single tab for the night did me nicely. Not too overwhelming, we just walked around Newcastle for 7.5 hours. I think we worked it out as 30km. Very tired and sore the next day, and my feet still hurt, but oh fuck it was fun. Not too many visuals, and we wernt that stupified (not once did I think I could fly off Nobby's lighthouse).

They sound exactly like the dilberts mentioned and we picked them up from a mate in Newcastle.

Also, I had one again on Sunday morning after the club. This was after, pills, alcohol and a shitload of Ketamine. Didnt do anything except wake me up and keep me awake all day. No tripping except for a five minute period where the computer monitor looked "funky". This was most likely due to all the anesetic floating through my body :p

Had two dilbert tabs recently, blew me away compaired to the acid that had been floating around so far this year. The tabs were a fairly large size and the print was pretty dodgy, could actually taste the ink.

One tab with lots of cones made for a really pleasant trip.

Half a tab at orphic was still enough to change my thought patterns, but just brighter colours and the music was awesome, not much visual.

Very Clean IMO

/me wishes i could get more :/

the tabs had either a pic of dilbert or a pic of the dog.

Brisbane was the location.

btw, all of the above is completely fictional for legal reasons :)

Last edited:
Dilberts

What man, are u serious, them dilberts are the best ive had in years, been trippin reg for only 7 or so years but they are the best ive ever encountered. Highly reccomended, "IF" i guess they are the same?????

Yeah, well I don't know, maybe I was a bit too anxious about the trip and expected too much. I hope to double them sometime soon. Purple Haze style ;)

Far out, I read up on LSD a fair bit and I have to say, this stuff just absolutely intrigues me! Although, I do find this with drugs overall.

Last edited:
all i can say is be careful you inexperienced people...
it is possible to have a BAD trip... as in, not the trip itself being bad, but having a bad time tripping...

I had one dilbert last night.

It was my very first acid trip and I was absolutely blown away. Amazing visuals everywhere, everything just looked so beautiful...one of these totally surpassed my expectations of how good acid would be.

So I mean it was my first ever trip and I had an amazing experience I can't begin to describe from one of these, whatever that means to people who are experienced I don't know. :)

In sydney and had a couple of these a few weeks ago.

I've eaten alot of acid over the years, and i must say I haven't been so twisted on blotter before.
This may have been due to 2 reasons:
1)- They're really good; and/or
2)- Recently I've been prescribed SSRI meds which may have enhanced them slightly.

Also a plus, unusually, I didn't get any hint of my "bad trip train of thought".
This may have been due to the SSRI also.

Even if the reasons for the perks are from both possibilities, the strength was unbelievable, so they are at least very good.

Supposedly there is 2 types floating around..

the "Bigger than usual" tabs are the goers for sure.. def. best acid this year.

Eat 1 and dance to sensient <- check

ps.
Eat 3 to fully experience the interior of a cube.

Thumbs up

Last edited: