Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

new email addy;

Anjele

Bluelighter
No-one needs to reply to this (unless you want to brighten my day)
smile.gif
but as moderator I just want to let you all know that I have officially changed my email addy. So if any of you need to contact me, do it to the new one, thanks. For all of you who have the old one, scrap it.
Telstra are no good mother froggers who should all have thier systems burned.
The new one is located on my profile, but for the record is;
[email protected]
Thanks.

go on...everyone reply...make her feel good about herself...sure...nothing better to do...
...um...I just replied too...DAMN...
smile.gif

hihihi...

hi'ya anjele,
i tried e-mailing you but i think your e-mail is full. Just letting you know, if you happen to see this first.
Who's a popular girl!
smile.gif

...thought I'd get in too!
I tried emailing you too and your email is full! You ARE popular!
Looking fwd to Hardware and the Jeff Mills experience that everyone keeps raving about...
Huggs & Kisses from
Dayzee
smile.gif
xx

MR.KLOWNZ *demands* Thunder, Hail and Rain!!!
That shall brighten up your day :p
*ner ner ner*
Hihihi, *CuddleZ Anj*
wink.gif

I read your posts and thought "full? how on earth could it be full? Don't tell me this one's playing up too..." so I went o 'av a look.
And lo and behond it was full...and more.
Because all you wonderful bluelighters had decided to send me 'confirmation' mails! Ah how I love you all...
smile.gif

It's all fixed up now though.
Btw...I did get your mail orion...it was sent to the old one. Thanks!

Yay, new email for anjele
Telstra are fucked yes, but don't be saying bad things about frogs, I've had to kill and disect 2 in the past two weeks and i'm not happy about it.
Hypothetically just image; My friend launched an attack on telstra systems from 5 six different area of the globe (and got away with it), because they so deserve it, but they were back to mormal in about 30hrs.
Now wouldn't that be a pickle if it had happened.
(He went down for something else and was caught thru a net 'sting'. Yeah a sting on icq, can you believe it)
Well, he may have gone done for something if he did those sort of things, and if indeed i even have a friend. Paranoia sucks ass
Bright and happy day to you Anjele
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

errr.. thanks for that post entropope... I'm a little confused now.... all i wanted to do was 'bump' so this wouldn't be missed by anyone needing to contact me...
now I have a slight headache...
wink.gif

thank you for telling us that you have change your e-mail... now i will sleep much better thanks to that info.
smile.gif
)))))

Well if I had have known that ephedrine I would have told you my full home address and personal details just to make sure you really sleep like a baby...!