Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

unusal xperiences on the E

intheshaddows

Bluelighter
Just curious as to how many people have had unusal xperiences,esp, 6th sense, etc while rolling.
Me personally while on the e with a mate were sitting just chillin and he wrote something on a piece of paper and put it aside( i didn't see what he wrote) he then pointed the tips of his index fingers toward each other and left a gap of about 2 inches between them. He then asked me to look at the space between his fingers and asked me what i could see. After looking for a few seconds i said i could see what appeared to be a white, elastic ribbon between his fingers that moved & stretched as he moved his fingers in and out.He passed me the paper that he had written on and spun me out of this world, he had written "a piece of elastic".
Which matters more, what you are or how you seem?

I've actually experienced esp on lsd before.
It's a long story, but a friend and I were sitting at my house on the couch listening to music and I picked a thought straight from his brain (none of your business what is was, but it wasn't something that you'd both think of 'out of the blue')
We both talk about that experience quite often. They say that lsd opens parts of your mind that you rarely use and I have no doubt that this is true.

After a night of Eing hard, I had a dream which till this day still freaks me out.
I am a Pagan (Wiccan) so I do believe in all of this anyway but the clarity in which this dream was still astounds me.
To cut a long dream short....
I dreamt that a package was delivered to a friend in a garage. The person who delivered the package had to duck through a small door to hand this package to me friend.
The next day I had a package delivered and that freaked me out a little, but not as much as when I spoke to my friend that night.
After telling him of my dream and everything that had happened in it he literally said "Fuck"
He was delivered a package that day in his garage while he was working on his car. Also his door was down low so he could smoke dope in the garage so the guy who delivered it had to duck down to get inside.
At that point I described the package to him and then he showed it to me. The package fit my description right down to the last detail. I even said it had extra tape on it is a certain place and it did.
Fucking amazing experience.
Cyas

Yep I agree. Recently I've been rolling with a small group of friends. We're usually somewhere semi-quiet (house, party, jazz bar). Now I'm not about to write a 24 page essay on what happens *yawn*, little too early for that, but it seems that in a strange way, there is an understanding umongst us. We all drop, and we eventually get to a stage where we never need to finnish off sentenses. The others know exactly what my thought will be. I know this must sound familiar as it must happen to some of you if not all at some stage of your rolling. Its just some sort of understanding. But our understanding is so intense! This isn't with all members of our group but only a few. It's like we know what each one is going to do, say or even think next. Its not like I've know these guys all my life, some only a couple of months.
So yeah, I experience it all the time. And I'm sure most people do.
(should I post this? ah fark it!)

Has anyone been eing hard all night and gone home straight after and slept. I drempt that i was seeing my self sleeping while seeing my self sleeping i mean i was watching my self sleeping in 3 layers above each other and i had to wake up from all three before i actually woke up it really fucked my head up but in a fun way.
------------------
Electronic Music is created by Technology, And we are the Product of Electronic Music

can't say i have had any strange experiences on e, but acid is a different story. i haven't really told any of my friends about this cos it sounded kinda stupid, and i thought i mighta just been trippin' out..
but it's like i can "feel" auras. it's only happened twice, but certain people and places instinctively feel good or bad or right or wrong.
?
smile.gif

well my first night ever rolling i was in a friends bar around 7am after we had been clubbing and this girl and I were sitting together on a table, both rolling like crazy, and we were leaning on each other with our heads touching and it was like we were having a conversation with each other in our heads, and at the same moment we looked at one another and she asked me if I was hearing her voice in my head. That was the coolest feeling. Also I get mad deja vu after rolling.
------------------
Peace
Soulwatcher
"me Grimmlok think me want to drop E and listen to trance..."

Is there a possible theory behind this or are just tripped out? Personally with all my experiences, it seems quite real. Anyone have an explaination, a theory behind all this? JB? You usually set the record straight with everything, I'd like to know your thoughts on this topic. Is it possible to have a sixth sense on E or LSD?

Since E is an empathogen, it is not suprising that it seems like you have ESP.
Note that even shared sensory input like experiencing the same sight, sound, taste, feeling etc will invoke a 'signed' cognitive access which is common amongst a wide range of people, especially those with a shared history such as friends.

Thanks for the (*wisper under breath* "what the fuck") explaination, which we can all understand.
Im only a lil'kid *sob*
frown.gif

My .02c
I know what all of you are on about and I to have had my own very intense experiences on E and LSD, that make you question.. Is this for real or is it just the drugs. Where all that you see seams so real that it must be true.
So at the height of my quest for universal knowledge, one "Winged Key" gave me more than I bargained for. From that point on, I could not look at the world the same way again... to the point that I was getting so anxious about not coming back from the trip that I thought I was going to go round the twist so to speak, as I didn't know what to think of my new interpretation of the world.
Then by total coincidence I was given a copy of the "Celestine Prophecy" and it changed my life without question. Basically it put everything I had been thinking about into a good story that not only made sense, but more importantly made me feel that I was not alone, that many many other people around the world were thinking about things such as "Coincidences" and "Auras" (Your elastic band, that I see regularly and now train myself to look for) in the same way I was... Suddenly not so insane as I thought, but rather more sane than others.
If you have not read it.. do so, NOW, It will without question change your life.
I now realise, that drug use was the key that I needed to open the door. And many many other people are following suit.. Perhaps it is required to change the way we think in order to live in the world that will soon be ours.
Food for thought.. But please please please, do yourself a favor and read the book, Get past chapter 2 and you won't put it down I promise.

Sassy and I (best friends btw) had an experience while rolling where we fell asleep right next to each other (only inches apart) and had these shared dream competitions. They were actually quite vivid and frightening at times. We both would dream for only 10 seconds or so and then wake up at exactly the same time and share out visions. Even though the dreams weren't identical, we felt like there was a connection between us while we were sleeping.
But Sassy and I all the time finish each others thoughts and sentences, when rolling it is usually heightened.

To add to wizzfizzes post: I think the Celestine Prophecy makes references to smoky light dancing between the thumb and forefinger as he discovers another insight. The Celestine Prophecy... Lovely book. I like much of his theory, but he writes shithouse stories ladies and gents
smile.gif

I find that I feel more freaky shit than see it when on e. I don't get deja vu at all really these days, but it comes through real strongly on the gear. As in so strongly, it's almost like I can predict the next few seconds. I don't think I've ever seen human auras. When I'm straight, I can see auras around trees, but I find I lose this ability on e. Prolly cuz I can't calm down and focus. Hmmm.

Wizz, WOW.
I've been rolling for about a year now, and within that time I saw myself moving away from the rave seen and rolling with friends in a more casual atmosphere. Just so I could concentrate on thoughts, others thoughts and the different perceptions of life we would come up with. It came to a stage where 'rolling' conversation is what we hung for. Answers to problems, questions we have had for years etc were all answered on these nights. Why? ( etorical question
wink.gif
) because everything was looked at in a different perspective. The beauty of it all is that it was never forgotten. These thoughts were kept by all of us. And the level of understanding we reached on those nights were creating more beauty, and a sense of comfort and was strengthening our friendships. Aprecieating one anothers views. our belief was that it was rare for people to do what we did. Whenever I'd have a convo with an aquaintance and I tell I I had a rolling convo last the night before, they would just laugh and say "You were peakn and u didn't go out?"
Aren't they open minded wankers?
As for the book "Celestine Prophecy", I'm still waiting for a friend to finnish reading it, before I have a chance to look at it. From what I heared of it, (7 or 9 steps to reach a higher state of conciousness), it sounds like something that I need to know, almost helpful.
WizzFizz, heres to u
wink.gif

celestine prophecy? bunch of hippy garbage if you ask me... thats just my opinion, dont start flaming me just coz i hated the book ok?
as for the idea of esp while on drugs... well i'm a bit more open minded about that. i've hd my fair share of wierd experiemces but i'm a natural born skeptic so i dont believe stuff without proof...
theres a large body of anecdotal evidence about esp, with and without drugs, but very little scientific data. this of course is the way with all things paranormal but there are a couple of cases i know of where hard proof exists. neither are diretly related to our topic but are spooky enuf...
out of body experiences: a study in califormia during the early eighties found what is possibily the only concrete evidence of "astral travelling".
in the study a group of people who claimed to be able to let the minds travel out of their bodies while sleeping, one woman in particular gave very clear descriptions of the room she was sleeping in as seen from above.
to try and lock down for sure that she was actually viewing the room from above the scienstist placed a piece of paper with a number on it on a shelf 10 feet up.
in the morning she reported the umber back to the stunned scientists. she was filmed the entire night and didnt physically leave her bed once. the number was 12 digits long so it was statistically impossible to be a guess.
and remember that all of this was done under strict clinical conditions. it happened only once, but that one time is enough to say that it can happen. (must find an url for this, read it in a book, very reliable sources)
the next one is just as wierd. back int the cold war days the american military would fund aything, and i mean anything, that hey thought might give them an advantage over the evil russians.
a lot of very strange programmes were funded, including the MK-Ultra mind control programme of the CIA where MDMA was used, along with LSD, to try and find a "truth serum" to use on enemy agents. MK-Ultra was a very nasty piece of work, for more read here
there were also apparently many programmes investigating the use of esp. one of the more succesful programmes, and one of the few we really know anything about, was the Remote Viewing Project.
this was basicaly getting people who could astral travel to go spy on the ruskies. seriously, they would get these guys to sit down, relax, and let there minds wander down the corridors of soviet missle installations.
if this sounds familiar then you've probably seen an x-files or millenium episode nbased on this. these episodes are based largly on fact. these programmes did happen, and more suprisingly, the got results.
there is stuff on file about the "hits" these people made, spookily accurate descriptions of installations in other states, countries, and even on the other side of the world...
now these "hits" didnt happen very often and eventually the programme was shut down due to inneficiency... you see the guys were only right about 15% of the time... 15%!!! i mean that is far more than could ever be just flukes...
so thats my wierd stories, the ones i think of when people talk about esp, now as for esp on drugs, well you are certainly more open to input you would normally filter out... so if you were ever going to be psychic then tripping would be the time to do it...
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 14 April 2000).]

Synaesthesia: Yes I agree the story is very basic, but the beauty in that is that anyone with a 4th grade reading level can fully understand the ideas behind it. but yes, it could be a little better story wise
smile.gif

Jaff: You too, like soooo many people who I get to talking to (Rather than day to day stuff) who roll all seem to have their own little (or big) thoughts on all the things that they think or feel are happening "behind the scenes" of everyday life. More and more people are asking questions and in subtle ways receiving answers that lead them to ask deaper questions. But look around it is not just you, or you group of friends, it is us, people all over the world doing the same thing right now. And in my opinion, it is people who use some form of drug, (Pot, E, LSD, ect) that are far more susceptible to be in-tune to the questions and answers and are more willing to believe in an alternate reality that we are happy to live with.
So this has led me to ask.. Are the drugs we use altering our though patterns just enough to be able to understand this greater force, because we are going to have to be able to be in tune with it in the future?
Or is it the greater force that is leading us to use drugs so we can be more in tune with it? (No starwars pun, I just don't believe in nameing the universe as god etc etc, regarless of my own or others reglious beliefs)
With more and more people seeking the same answers, is that why (Indirectly) durg use is escalating world wide?
Or is it the drugs that are creating a common psychosis amoung the youth of today?
smile.gif

A chicken and the egg type of question I know, but I do believe that more and more pople enjoy E Vs Grog at the moment because (Aware of it or not) every time, they get another little insight into themselves, the world and strive toward that single point of clarity when EVERYTHING makes total sense (Even though it goes against what you are led to believe is "reality") Just like the point when your E or trip peaks, you acknowledge it then it is time to come down again
frown.gif
but what we (Well myself) wish for is for that clarity to remain 24 / 7.
So now go do your head in
smile.gif

And have 'av a good weekend.
------------------
In complete darkness, we are all the same, only knowledge sets us apart.

JB: No flames.. I am not saying it is for everyone, helped me out a hell of alto 'tho, but the concepts explored should be enough to interest anyone who rolls and has or had psychic experiences. Still a book everyone should read IMO to form their own opinion.
But you yourself being a skeptic, will still look at things like remote viewing etc (With proof) and be interested. Does it interest you parents?? Grandparents?? Probably not. But anyone of gen x (to use a coin term that I don't like that much myself) will sit up and take notice if anything relating to aliens, the supernatural Etc, just look at the popularity of the X-files and who the viewer group is. It is that same age group who predominately use new designer drugs and also the traditionals. This leads me to believe that we are all looking for an answer.
Just look.. This topic began for that same reson, one person who rolls is noticing stuff and low and behold, there are other like minded individuals who have all similar experiences, like by one common element.
So no, no flames, but I am sure you to like your points of clarity when off tap... All of us do.

ah points taken and all that, glad it worked for you but um, at the end of the day im still going to think that the celstine prophecy is a bunch of [edited out - johnboy was going to start a flame war for the hell of it but decided against it at the last moment.... but he still hates the book]
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 14 April 2000).]

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh good to see some people actually questioning our reality/capabilities not just mind less drivil on the scene or who is the best dj actually asking questions I believe Drugs are just one ways we can see things beond our normal lives that can open our minds so we can see beond the shit of the world the money making and the pretences of society and actually see what is trualy possible which is anything if we put our minds to it. Think of the possibilities we could create and enjoy we all want to really enjoy life but some people just ponder on trivial things the important things are friend<family,looking out for each other enjoying what we have ive experienced some emazing things on E lsd whatever but the thing I learnd was that I really diddnt need them after all , sure they feel good but enlightenment come from within side its about Loving one another PLUR and all of that. I HOPE YOU ALL FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR HOPEFULLY ITS THE TRUTH.
------------------
peace

Hello everyone,
I have this theory (remember theory's are generally useless proven to be true) regarding ESP. I'd like to share it with everyone and see what other people have to say about it.
It all begins with what a thought really is, an electrical signal within the brain. This is true (though maybe not descibed well). There has been alot of computer-brain study over the last few years. A few years ago I saw a group of scientists had made a machine that will read the thoughts of a person, in particular, thoughts that govern movement. Basically they made an Airforce flight simulator that is controlled by the mind directly, through reading these patterns (ie. NO use of limbs!!).
Now imagine if our brains were able to read the thoughts of other people, just like the computers on the flight sim's mentioned can. Our brains are forever generating such signals/thoughts, surely our brains can recognise the thoughts if they were not orignated within the brain (ie. from other people. If the brain can send thoughts, surely it can receive them as well.
Just like a radio station, it sends out music and also receives music (eg, from a concert).
This is hard to explain. I gues I could write a whole thesis on this.
One key point I haven't mentioned yet is that thoughts are essentially universal amongst people, regardless of their language etc. If an Italian speaking person has the thought of "moving your leg", or the word "hello(what it means, ie.to greet", this thought is exactly the same thought a chinese speaking person may have. Maybe when our mind becomes "expanded", these areas of the brain become stimulated. Maybe we, through EMR (electro magnetic radiation (these are what electrical signals produce ( in this case though patterns are the signal))) transmission can directly sense what others are thinking, under certian nuerological condtions.
Was I clear enough?
I find this fascinating, and feasible.
I'd love to hear comments.
PS: One of my fav movies scenes is from Human Traffic, where the dark guy and the other guy (great description, i know
smile.gif
, have a conversation in the club, whilst many metres apart!!! Great movie!
[This message has been edited by BlackMonk (edited 14 April 2000).]