Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mitsubishi Turbo's - NEED INFO

Leprechaun

Bluelighter
Need info on the latest Turbos going around!!!!!
smile.gif
THankS!

whats the difference between a mitzi and a mitzi turbo? is there a sticker on the side or something? seriously tho...

The difference is that they are doubble stacked as in twice as fat! if there not then u were told they are turbo's and they are just a normal batch of Mitsubishies!
smile.gif

Take Care In The Food U Eat!
Over And Out!!

Check the pill reports from o/s. If theyr'e the ones that were on the European board about three weeks, sounds like they will be good. Of course, that's only uf they are imports, and not something else :O !

i'll be picking up a batch tomorrow, friends have tried them and said they are fucking awesome. Meant to be very clean.
Supposedly better than apricot rolexes?!
I think they have a 'TT' logo on them or something.
Anyway, i'll let you know tomorrow.
smile.gif

------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop
Pringle's anyone?

I would be interested to know If there is a diference between "Turbo's" and standard "Mitsi's". Just found out last night the pill being organised for me for Hardware, is not a "Jackie Chan" (Chinese Ck) but a "Mitsubishi Turbo". Will give you feedback from the weekend.
Hey Johnboy, If you read this I am planning to get hold of some 5htp in time for Tranceplant in Easter, If I buy over the net to the USA today, what do you think my chances are of obtaining it in time?
------------------
Keep on PeaKiN!! (King of all pea's)

Pkn, try getting it from Healthy Online in NZ. I ordered mine 2 days before xmas & arrived 2 days before nye. Here's the addy http://marketplace.xtra.co.nz
Timbo
Fill whats empty, empty whats full, scratch whats itchy!

I ordered some from 5htpdirect a week ago. Hopefully I should get it either Today or tomorrow!
smile.gif
I'll be preloading at offshore FOR SURE!!

Hey Djxlr8, since posting I have put an order through to Healthy-online in NZ for two jars of 50mg 5htp (bit costly, but quick delivery,3 working days they say) and also to iherb in the States for 4 jars of 100mg 5htp (cheap but long delivery 1-5 weeks). My plan is that I'll have the NZ stuff by Easter, enough to get me through in such short notice, and use the USA stuff as a regular supply. I think the NZ supply will be good for obtaining quickly.
My costings are as such.
NZ 5htp: NZ$53 for 60 x 50mg tabs. (Delivered)
= A$44.16 (converted at $1.20)
= A$1.47 per 100mg of 5htp.
US 5htp: US$60 for 240 x 100mg tabs.
(Delivered)
= A$101.69 (converted at $0.59c)
= A$0.42c per 100mg of 5htp.
All transactions were done with VISA online.
Hope this helps peeps!!!
------------------

'TT' 's are different from Mitsubishi Turbo's, they are 'Twin Turbos' and apparetnly mad pills!
This is mad, Australia is getting 2 new batches of great pills, exactly as East Coast USA had a month ago.
Twin Turbo's and Green Dollars. Next big pills in melbourne.
Green dollars should be close to orange rolex quality.
check www.pillreports.com and go to east coast USA, we get most of the pills there, a few months after they do.
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!

arrghh! mixed topics!! help me!
hmmm thnks for the info on 5htp in nz tho... kinda wish it had its own thread...
but the turbos do sound good... i think i've seenn pictures of the "TT"s

Come on Johnboy, you are young Jedi Knight.
You could sort out this mess with thine eyes shut firmly!
Can we start a new thread for 5htp with its broken down costs?
------------------

I just order some 5htp from NZ. It only cost my NZ$28 inc delivery. I just hope I get it before easter weekend.

I must be having a f*ckin long day as well,
It took me 5 mins to find the spelling mistake!

jus to clear this up, TT's are actually Audi TT's because of the symbol. Check it out when you see and audi TT (very distinctive)
johnboy: the difference between a mitzta and a mitza turbo is, if you crack the turbo in half, you will actually find a tiny turbo charger inside the pill, which make it go faster when you put it on the ground. Hope ive helped!!
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

Mr. Horse, once having dropped a mitsi turbo...do you then run around the club with those mad "kick in" sounds the Subaru WRX turbos make churning up the tarmac
wink.gif