• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Water: how does it affect your brain when u are on e?

Space Frog

Bluelighter
hi everyone
smile.gif

i was wondering if anybody knew anything about how water affects your brain when u take a pill
to be specific, there are 2 things i'm curious about:
1. a friend told me that he tries to drink as little water as possible cos he says it will spoil the intensity of his peak. is there any basis in this?
2. i recently passed out after drinking quite a bit and taking a really strong pill. when i came to, i was told not too drink too much water or it would "flood my brain". what does this mean, and did i pass out from being dehydrated from drinking or b/c it was a really strong e (or both)??
thanx in advance
[This message has been edited by Space Frog (edited 12 April 2000).]

i don't know how it affects your brain but i have been told by a lot of people not to drink much water, just a sip when your thirsty, apparently that how that anna woods girl died or something, its amazing how much more hydrated you will fell after just one sip

if u don't drink while on E u will die, spoiil the intensity of the peak??!!...whoever said that doesn't obviously have a brain which the MDMA would effect anyhow.
U should aim to drink 250-300mls an hour if ur dancing.
What is really nice to try is ICE. it gives u some water, u can chew it, and it will really make the peak intense when it is rubbed over the body/neck while in the club.

yep !@
i agree with what bickkie said above...
smile.gif

if u drink too much water, apparently [since im not 100% on this], your body cannot proccess the liquid fast enough thru your system, and it will flow into your bloodstream, and thus, killing u via the inbalance of water percentage in your brain.
not a good way to go
frown.gif

i try not to drink more than 2 bottle a nite cause my tummy gets really painful and i get stitches.... mainly cause my tummy volume isnt very big.
but a side effect of MDX is that it makes your mouth dry....
and dancing makes u dehydrate... like exercising....
wink.gif

it took me a while to find the right balance
heheheheee
and i try to vary the nite with softdrink to relief my palate
------------------
p*L*u*R*
KaTz
;)

Well when i first started munching eggs, was pretty much scared of all that stuph, but simply asked the peeps who i was with who've been doing it for some time, and they simply answered: "Drink when you want to drink!" You dont have to drink *TOO MUCH* or *TOO LITTLE*, just simply drink whenever you have to, and if later on need be, go to the toilet and get back on the dancefloor and dance some more. THats my end though, dunno how others see it!
Mr.Klownzy.

I usually try to drink a bottle of water every hour or so (or to quote Jase, 'try to drink about a pint of water an hour') on a night when I'm dropping and dancing for the whole night. Generally if you find yourself thirsty, or if you notice all of a sudden that all your clothes are saturated with (your own!) perspiration, then it's probably a good idea to have a sip or two at the least.
Trying to find more information, I did a quick search of "All open forums and discussions" using the words 'water too much' as the search keywords, and found about 30 results, including helpful topics particularly from the New To XTC board such as: Ecstasy and H2O, How to know if you are overheating????, and a good one called Water Intoxication.
Hope that's a help to you.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

bigtrancer you rock! gold star for you....
if Bt can search why cant the rest of you?
and heres an idea, when you search and find something you think might be interesting to everyone else, bump it up to the top, and maybe even add to it....

the thing with MDMA over just normal dehydration is that serotonin is also an important chemical in the control of body temperature regulation.
This means that on a good E ur system which keeps ur core temp at the required constant 37 deg goes to shit and u do have to be EXTRA careful about hydrating and taking the odd break outside in the fresh air.
And have u noticed how despite drinking a fair bit you rarely can go to the toilet much while on E. (although we all know this is a real treat when u can, haha) This is coz ur body and kidneys are desparately trying to retain as much fluid as possible.
See for urself next time u take only speed, dance most of the night and drink a fair amount of water - u'll be off to the toilet many times. Try the same with MDMA, u might go 2 or 3.