• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

old crusty semi-famous people roll too (true story)

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
some of you may know i work in musical theatre... some of you may also know which show i'm working on (if so keep it to yourself)
but this really happened today...
sitting in the green room at interval i saw a very crusty looking lead actor who will remain nameless (hint: he did used to be on playschool years ago).
he usually looks pretty shite on a matinee day but today he looked particularly gruesome...
so i say to him "wassup Mr (censored due to legal advice)?"
and replies (and i quote):
"you generation x can take your bloody ecstacy and shove it up your fucking arse"
and i replied "we do, mate, we do, and it works better that way"
so i gave him some 5htp and a bit of advice on preloading....
true story. he also told me that apparently the french take most of the medicine anally, even aspirin... can anyone confirm/deny this?
ahhh my glamourous job... not
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

biggrin.gif
hihihi...hahaha...hehehe...
biggrin.gif

JB where do you find them....hahaha..

JB: *confirmed* Not via me, but i had to goto hospital with someone, and *that person* had to have medicine up their bum! So yeah, i would pretty much say *confirmed*
MR.Klownz.

johnboy....i know you were waiting for me to clarify this anal thingy.......i just know you did!!!!
ehm, yes , i am ashamed to say that the europeans somewhat prefer to take temperature and painkillers rectally..(shudder).........."it is easier on the stomach, and won't hurt a bit" ( i can still hear my mothers voice as she ro^&^*&)(*&*&^(*)**^%*)(*)_)(&^*&.before turning off the light and kiss me goodnight)....heheeh....you see how shellshocked i still am?????
oh gawwwwwd....just when i thought it was all in the past..........old wounds are opened up.............OXYGEN....OXYGEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
errrr, yeah,..................... back to that linguistics assignment................

um...off topic but...Meth you do linguistics??? so do i...what in particulae and where???

hamlet...want to major in linguistics, doing phonetics, phonology at la trobe at the moment!!!! and loving it !!!!!!
next year semantics/syntax.....NOT loving it!!!!!!! hahahhahaha

hey meth babay! :x
i dunno weather u are getting my emails, so i thought i d drop u a line here....
hows the assignment going!
and CHECK YOUR GOD DAMN EMAIL!!!! otherwise send a letter bomb to mailcity!!! AAARRRGHHH!!! i am sooo pissed of at them!!!
oh and as for the european way of taking medicene.... uhoh... i am really nervous about going to doctors now!!!!
wink.gif

talk to u soon!
dex

line form the simpsons episode i just watched:
"we have reached the limits of what rectal probes can teach us"

HAHAHAHAHAH ...joyboy, errrr, johnboy..........
wink.gif

you are the king of quotes!!!!!!
dexie, i never got them gawddamn emails until this morning..........$%&^**& mailcity
ZEY VILL PAY FORRR ZISSS!!!!!!!!!!!! i....sniff..thought..........sniff..you didn't........sniff.
love me any...sob.....more.......!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

You're all scaring me, you should all be covering our younger ears from this talk!
smile.gif

Meth.. now I know what methods your mum would use to hurt me for corrupting her petal.
frown.gif

------------------
Feed Your Head.

Suppository, - 1599. A plug of conical or cylindrical shape to be introduced into the rectum in order to stimulate the bowels to action (or to reduce haemorrhoids), or into the vagina or uretha for various purposes. As an avenue to administer medicinal treatment.
(*For various purposes????*) What the hell are they refering to?
Sorry guys, couldn't help myself.
------------------
Keep on PeaKiN!! (King of all pea's)

You're one sick puppy meth.. linguistics??? semantics??? You're studying this by choice??
Well..at least I know I can always count on the staff at Bluelight to help me when I do linguistics next semester
smile.gif

jb: bottles of water and blue coloured tablets, small vick's inhalers and strong neck mas-sages, dancing all night, not stopping sleep, these are a few of my weekend habits... (ok I know that bit doesn't really go..but it's funny so who cares right?? right??)
hehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehhehehehhehehehehe. ahem.
cheers,
mona.
[This message has been edited by mona (edited 12 April 2000).]

yep, i am half french, i asked my dear mother (who was born there) and yes it is true. For diahorrea they stick stuff up there, and lots of other stuff, for pre surgery ops etc. as well as asprins etc. there are special medicines designed specifically for this. some are an advantage for some chemicals are bad or dangerous to the stomach. i guess ramming it up your rodney avoids this....
------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

Alright... all I wanna say is FUCKED UP SHIT PPL!!! seriously arrrrr, and meth, from you!!! jeez, your supposed to be a sweety!!!damn embarrising mums!!
both jb's: you crack me up!! BUT... i am too young to here this shit, my rectum is not ready to deal with it. bahhhhahahaha.
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 15 April 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 15 April 2000).]

awwwwwwww, mr.horse.................THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT!!!!!!!!!
and we all know who the devil is, don't we...................(winks at JB)
wink.gif

sorry to upset you , my sweet little fragile petal!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

I'm doing this at GC (supository style), mainly cause i sometimes get queasy stomach on pills. It only really happens went i let someone else cut one for me and they crumble it (i usually use a surgical scalpel, it cuts perfectly).
Yeah the little flecky bits make me feel ill. Regardless of whether any crumbling occurs b4 GC, i'm doing a full crush up and putting the crushed pill in a gel cap.
Anyone have advice on particular gel caps to use? I'm thinking gloves, cause otherwise i think i'd need a shower afterwards to make my finger sufficiently clean, hmmm, that could chaff.
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 15 April 2000).]

....................arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh........................................................
..(sticks her fingers in her ears and chants to prevent hearing anymore details).........
..........shudder...................

ok disgusting butt hole peeps, check out Ashke's discription of what it should feel like (or how she relates it anyway!!)
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001752.html
Dont follow the link at the top, just scroll down and Ashke's!! - very funny.
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

entropop - give your finger a nice long lick, then stick it straight up there...get it nice and sloppy...then slide the pill in all the way. Just dont leave your finger hanging around in there to long - hehe
wink.gif
You might enjoy it too much

thanks for the only semi serious reply smurf
SHEEEESH
Everyone else non-BL i've spoken to has been like 'don't be ashamed man' or 'yeah try it, let me know' or 'cool man, i know someone...... swears by it'
And i come on BL and get little else but shit giving (poor choice of words maybe). Not whot i expected *shakes smelly finger and frowns*
I guess maybe it reflects the declining average BL age/maturity over recent months.
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy