Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

-=I saw Chaos on TV!!!!!!=-

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
Thats right ppl, anyone watch the russel gilbert show??? the segment was 2 mock security guards outside 7-11 pretending they were at a nightclub and not letting ppl in and Chaos got refused!!!! funny shit!!!
Chaos, can you confirm this?? funny shit!!
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
MR.HORSE!!!! I Thought that *EXACT* same thing!
Mr.Chaos, do you confirm it???

yeah dude that was me
smile.gif
hee hee Rolling off my nut i might add.Yeah my g/friend got back from there and told me about the 2 goons,so i had to check it out!So off i rode to 7 eleven,wearing my runners with socks,shorts and no top!So as i walked towards the doors,the 2 goons stoped me and said they couldnt let me in cause my socks had a character on them.The character was Tigger!
smile.gif
I asked them if it was a set up,cause man they looked dodgy,and they just replied with.The store is trying to look after its image.So after abit of dibateing of the issue,oh and did you get to hear me call them clowns,i saw the last few seconds of it on telly so i mist it.I jumped back on my bike and rode home to change.
This time i wore,you seen my Baggy pants Horse,with big pockets,an old Renegade top with a robot head on it(full peak'R top).So this time as i rock up to the 7's,the goons allready got a grin on his face,so before he got to say anything to me,as i swung me head around for sussness,i spoted the littel camera in the littel van filming away,oh and Crystal on the sidewalk,(Mollies freind from ch9) gave it away by then.But just as i was starting to have fun,I busted them.Or did they bust me! hee he
smile.gif
yes it was me.
Man did i have a bunch of outfits for them.Damn that would have been fun
smile.gif

Though geting nocked back from a 7's for having Tigger on ya socks.Is the strangest one ive heard!Last was at teriaki on a thursday."Sorry mate not tonight". Why?!?!?!?! cause i couldnt stand up
smile.gif
hee hee
bye ya
P L H
Chaos

LMFSAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
chaos , you are truly a legend...hahhahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I've said this repeatedly before.. but Chaos man...I love you! It's not just the E.
smile.gif
You crack me up. Fully.
------------------
Big Jugs, Hard Drugs.

Only you chaos, I was sitting down with my folks watching that and I yelled "Fuck!!!! ITS CHAOS AND HES ROLLING OFF HIS NUT!!!" and then my folks looked at me with that "damn raver crowd" look. hehehe your the best chaos!!

Never met you Chaos but that was some mighty fine work you did there
------------------
"I grabbed two girlies and a beer that's cold"
[This message has been edited by Gimp (edited 16 April 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Gimp (edited 16 April 2000).]