Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tulip

crazywolf

Bluelighter
Has anyone ever heard of a red tulip in the shape of a Tulip, I could find no search topics on them, A friend of mine in Sydney tried them and reckons they were the best ever, wondering if anyone else has ever seen them? and if yes, tested them?

Try searching 'Tulip' in the US and Canada pill reports section. They seem to be good pills over in the US.

OK, now Im excited - well I may even wet my pants *shit*
My buddies in London have been raving about tulips for the last 3 months. Meant to be like 150mg plus??? Im not exactly sure of colour - orange-pink I think.
But you should EZ Test to be sure.
Also a US page has them http://switch.to/ecstasy/
and I recall a bluelighter who is a US marine based in Germany who got them direct in Amsterdam from some 2nd hand bookshop.
Anyway - send me some right NOW!!! - dont be greedy
wink.gif

Ok, Cool that was the reply I was hoping for and expecting, they came with a testing report of over 150 gsm each, but I didn't believe it at first, looks like a good catch, I will be the guy smiling at the next party.

Had my first tulip last weekend. Half at first and chilled out for a couple of hours waiting for (yep, you guessed it) the girls to get ready. However, once I got inside the club, went absolutely ballistic. Then decided to go the other half and continued peaking for at least another 4 hours. Had to have a different (inferior) pill to calm myself down. I was so impressed I bought the lot!!! I'll be charging around this weekend wherever I can, thank god I don't have any of those other crappy pills left. Tulips are definitely the best I've had.
Spread the word....Tulips RoK

yep, I need some tulips.................
come on greedy boys, spill the beans, (so to speak)
wink.gif

Hell yeah leave some for us !
you can tell the health of a tree buy the fruit it bears
yes thats me in the woods shakin the treee
[This message has been edited by White Smoke (edited 13 April 2000).]

Ok, I gave the tulip a test run, being my B'Day and all, WOW, that is all I have to say.
If you come across them go easy, a full one may have you sitting in the corner for about 4 hours with a really stupid looking grin on your face.

The pill reports. Tulips have been taken off?
anyhow send some over to perth we could use a good pill :]
[This message has been edited by White Smoke (edited 18 April 2000).]