Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need Meth Advice

eKLaB

Bluelighter
Next week is the end of my 3 month trial at my work and I had planned to use small doses of meth to keep my concentration sharp, I'm working in a bakery so you can imagine why.
Im not the most experienced meth user either and my source tells me it's quality gear like i gotta keep it in the freezer.
What would be a recommended small dose so I'm not buzzin off my face but I've still got strong concentration and alertness.

I know I still mighten even get the job but it'll still be a fun week never the less and it'll make for a surprising week after when my sorry arse is looking for a job.

cheers,
eKLaB

umm i think ur dealer wants u to keep it in the fridge because he sold u wet meth, with uncleaned solvents and what not in it =D

u wont be able to judge dosage effectively cos it is street gear, u dont really know the purity.

id recomend u try sleeping properly before going to work :) and if u really want to use amphetamines to keep u going, try getting dexamphetamines, ie Dexies. atleast ull get a clean / pure / exact dosage then. :)

oh yes, beware, using amphetamines on a daily basis will more than likely leave u with a nasty addiction, and a huge tolerance.

also when you start 'needing' phets to get you through work, you essentially now need to take them to earn money. to spend on more phets... and so the vicious cycle begins :(

Don't make the mistake of substituting caffiene with meth. It's a sure fire way to get yourself into trouble. Remember it's a recreational drug, so keep it that way.

I think if your dealer told you to keep it in the freezer he's full of shit and just trying to talk up his product.

As for meth at work, I've done it working in a busy kitchen plenty of times and I'd honestly say it has a neutral effect on my work. Sure it gave me limitless energy and confidence etc but is has bad effects like when there is too many things going on at once I found it hard to concentrate and often forgot important things. I also had some horrible experiences at work on it where I became anxious everyone would know I'm on drugs and once where i cut my hand and it wouldnt stop bleeding.

Many people have told me drugs and work is a big no no and I think I've realised why - there are just far too many things that can (and do) go wrong. I would advise against it but judging from some the style of some of your previous posts I don't think your going to listen to anyone anyway, so go ahead, knock yourself out!!

Depending on the weather pure crystal will need to be kept in the freezer to stop it from absorbing moisture out of the air. So there is some truth to the story.
But as for purity issues, there is no way to tell. You can have a wild stab in the dark at best at how strong it will be. So don't rail a whole point thinking that it will be the same as last week. Sure fire way to get yourself into trouble.

All I'm going to do say is that I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you DO NOT use meth to 'keep up concentration at work'. You are at a VERY VERY HIGH risk of getting an addiction. That's what happened to me last year (not hooked now :))

But as stated, you will become dependent on the stuff, you'll fuck up constantly and your tollearnce will SKY ROCKET! and it's VERY VERY hard to ignore that voice in your head telling you to 'just take another little bump' before you head off to work.

*summary* NOT RECOMMENDED.

Alright... now that I'm sure that eKLaB is familiar... or at least "informed" of the negative effects Methamphetamine/Amphetamines can have on the mind/soul at work, I'm not going to tell him to, "not do it".

...But if you ARE going to take Amphetamines/Methamphetamines at work, I highly reccomend you being cautious of the way you're going to feel after it takes it's toll, or are aware of the fact that you may very-well be experiencing dehydrative effects from using this substance.

Just be sure to consume enough water (this all depends on dosage, but I would generally say roughly about 300ml-500ml/hour of water.

Also... be sure that there is a posibility of you "wigging out" at work, in front of other people, raising their suspicions of you coming to work under the influence of an intoxicative substance.

If you don't go over-board, you should be alright though... yet, I still don't reccomend tweaking before work-hours, it would be a more enjoyable experience after work at a club or something.

As for dosing yourself, it all depends on your sensitivity to the drug, but if you're an in-frequent user of Methamphetamine (this is judging by the gear I get my hands on anyways...) you shouldn't really have any more than half a point-to 1 point of it before work.

I'd say half a point should be a sufficient amount to get mentally and physically stimulated to the degree of it "enhancing" your work perfomance (me saying this, in NO WAY means it WILL effect YOUR performance in a positive way however.)

Just be careful man. Make sure you are familiar with the products potency before using it for work.

Be absolutely sure that you want to do this... make sure other people's lives aren't at risk whilst under the influence of the substance (no matter what you do for a living).
Try and eat some solids on your lunch break as well. It may be hard "downing" the food at the time, but it will increase your chances of not feeling so shitfull once the come-down kicks in.
I shouldn't have to remind you about the water(?).

Good-luck with the trial... and let this not be a job to support an on-coming addiction to an (when abused in excess) extremely debilitating chemical/substance.

i'd also advise against using it for work, even if you are working crazy hours.
its the shortcut to an addiction for sure.

especially since you say yourself you're not an experienced user then its best not to use it as a tool.

using drugs is the biggest responsiblity you could give yourself. its like having a job, but instead of your boss keeping you in line, you only have yourself. so if you're in the least bit uncertain about anything then dont jump into it.

I have a mate who administers methamphetamine intravenously who works at a bakery and let me just say he gets alot of credit for a job well done ;) other then this i cant help sorry.

Im against using any drug in the work environment.

Guess what...most people manage to get through a 40 hour week just fine, just because we might have the access to amphets doesnt mean we have to use them :)

Be wise.

It depends what sort of meth you're getting.

If you can, try to get "ice" (meth crystals)...about 10mg of good "ice" should be enough to give you a little bit of extra focus and drive without running too much of a risk of being found out or having too much of a comedown.

Any more than that I've never needed to experiment with in a work or study session. If you're just doing it to "keep sharp" at work then 10mg every so often should be okay...start low and if you feel you need more, then redose.

Erm, there are so many factors that it is impossible for anybody to estimate a dose for you...(you sound quite incredibly stupid making a concious decision to take up speed for work when you've obviously never taken it b4 and have no idea, btw...)...why don't you just work out your own dose...it doesn't take so long to take effect...smoke it, put a lil bit in a bulb, when thats finished wait a few minutes (mebbe 10-20? unsure of exact absorbtion time)...do you feel alert? No? Smoke some more...how do you fel now? No? Smoke some more...you can't possibly overdo it that way...but i reccomend you do it at least once b4 going to work on it or you'll likely do something stupid...

Honestly, can i reccomend smoking pot instead?? A good sativa will really pick you up mighty quick in the mornings, it still gives you something to look forward to all day, and frankly theres WAY less chance of having obvious physical side effects manifest. You will also have a wicked time at work and the day will fly by cos ur brain will be paranoid and concentrating on not gettign foudn out (thats my theory anyway :D). Peopel will expect your eyes to look blazed at that hour anyway...whereas if you bright eyed, bushy tailed, borderline hyperactive, dilated as fuck eyes, jaw grinding and unable to shut the fuck up you'll arose a good deal of suspicion.

Now I've never worked in a bakery but I would imagine with all those hot ovens its probably not the best environment to be taking stimulants & increasing your risk of dehydration.

But in any event, im sure you can see the consensus here is that its probably not the best idea to take drugs at work, if nothing else, consider the safety issue. I would urge you to reconsider your position.

But since this is not what you asked...in answer to your question, like others have said, there is no definitive answer.

IV meth isn't a good idea (whoever said that above)... usually it's to intense and you end up acting like an obvious tweaker.

I've worked in a bakery and in summer it gets that bloody hot in there that I'd hate to be on anything other than natural energy.

just have a decent sleep the night before work, goto bed real early to be ready for the early starts.