Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

#bluelight on Austnet ???? (Mirc)

Stylin

Bluelighter
i have absolutely no idea, why there is none.....well ive registered #bluelight, i guess ill give ops to moderators (if they want them) +'s to bluelighters and ultra's are normal (thats if you want this class crud), i just think it would be cool to have a Oz bluelight room
------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

is this a good idea ?
will you people actually use it ?
should i make it private ?
any feedback is welcome, even if you want to tell me its a stupid idea or something
i dont care
------------------

Umm.. I was under the impression that there already was a Bluelight chat. That room can get pretty busy sometimes (you have to log on and stay in there while checking BL or something rather than just logging straight back out othrewise no-0ne will ever meet in there)
Yeah, anyway... the time of day pretty much dictates whether it will be an aussie or international chat, kind of works well both ways
smile.gif

I hope this reply made sense
smile.gif

Cheers,
mona.

oh ok
well the channel was registered
but i dont get what you mean at all
sorry babe
------------------

to mona: umm...BL chat has been closed for ages (but you wouldn't know couse you've been away somewhere...hehehe) because e_go_trip lost his job
So now the only way to chat to BLters is via mIRC room called #bluelight
what stylin means is can we make an Ozbluelight in there...hope I'm right otherwise mona's gonna chop my balls off...
smile.gif
P L U R
smile.gif

princehamlet
[This message has been edited by Hamlet (edited 10 April 2000).]

hmmm, I went looking for #bluelight the other night using mIRC (nsw-irc.telstra.com), and couldn't find it. Then again it's been over ten years since I tried to use IRC, so I'm probably doing something wrong...
------------------
Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth. (The aussie media perhaps?)

I would never chop your balls off!!!
I'm just saying, do we really want to separate ourselves from the rest of the board so much?
Can't we just keep using the other chat. It's never that busy anyway, so if all the aussies start using it, it will become mainly aussie. If you've already registered it that's cool, but I don't know which one I'll go to...
mona.

hey, I found the channel (connecting to chat.chatspace.com, #bluelight), there are a few people in there, but I got stage fright and left before chatting
frown.gif
Where are those bikkies...
------------------
Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth. (The aussie media perhaps?)

i just think its practical for aussies who use irc and are bluelighters cause it means u can stay on austnet. the chat offered by bluelight.ru on chatspace is on a really small server. Its not official, i just made it for a channel for bluelighters who use Austnet for mirc to hang in
Thie channel is on AUSTNET
au.austnet.org either port 6667. 6668
------------------

MAN! I didn't even know how to use IRC till 10 minutes ago!

I agree with mona...don't separate from the main board too much...we already have...um...yeah that's all...
phew...thanks for the reasurrance mona...hehe

Which server is the main #bluelight on??
I checked efnet, dalnet, ircnet, adn any other I could think of, but still I was alone...
little help??

its not seperating, the point is for just for aussies who use austnet to get together, organise stuff, talk about their favorite clubs, djs, who they rooted last night, anything and its not just for drug chat, its just a channel on austnet for bluelighters to have a yarn
------------------

I'm pretty new at this, but I found the #bluelight chatroom on chat.chatspace.com by using mIRC, selecting "Add" a connection, and then as the name I put "#bluelight", the IRC server "chat.chatspace.com" and left the password field blank. Then I pressed OK, and then after filling in the alias, email and name fields, pressed OK again. Then under the File menu I selected "Connect" and then mIRC said "Connecting to chat.chatspace.com" and did a few things, then presented me with a "Select channel window". There was no #bluelight channel listed, but I typed it in the dialog field anyway, and next thing I knew after pressing OK, there I was chatting with @ChrisCim and mona.
Hope that helps you all out. Love to have more people there to chat with
smile.gif

BigTrancer.
smile.gif