Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ok, now i'm really scared

entropope

Bluelighter
I was getting interested in some of your recent posts johnboy, just stumbling on them and enjoying them. So i thought i'd do a search on all your posts in the last day, fuck that was stupid, like i have time to read THAT MUCH. Jokes, but anyway the reason i'm so scared of you right now jb is;
i go into your profile and look at number of posts, it's 666. Now i know we haven't seen eye to eye the whole time but are you trying to tell me something here?
Don't even try to tell me this is a coincidence, i know that you know that i was looking at your profile at that exact moment and this is some kind of demonic possession of the head of the Catholic church of entropy or something equally sinister.
Hey no, it's ok, I'm alright.
Just playing again, but the 666 is true, freaky mofo'ing coincidence
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

Wouldn't be hard-coded would it johnboy, considering the url you list as your web site...what the hell is ftr6 anyway??? Cool graphic tho
smile.gif

OK, this time I'm putting my foot down..
GET SOME SLEEP YOU!!!!
I won't stand for anymore insomniaic (is that a word?) behaviour.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by mona (edited 10 April 2000).]

I guess you're talking to entropope here, even though I typed my message after a 24hr working stint (only checing BL once an hour not to cause heavy traffic).
gee, sometimes I feel like I'm invisible around here
frown.gif

Where is johnboy anyway...haven't seen any posts for at least 12 hours, hope he's ok
wink.gif

btw mona: loved your post on the letter to 3D! Woohoo

hux: check your mail...
mona: was that at me?
pope: uh yeah, i've never really denied it, i am evil incarnate, the devil himself, please allow me to introduce myself.. and all that... just ask meth, she knows...
see the only reason im doing all this work to keep clubbing kiddies alive, is so that the longer they live the more they sin... ingenious huh?
oh and ever looked closely at my sig? does the word beast mean anything to you?
wink.gif

------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Johnboy: No my comment wasn't directed at you.
hux: no my comment wasn't directed at you.
I guess next time I should make myself a little clearer. I was just expressing my amazement at entropope for noticing such a trivial little thing..and then posting on it.
There are only a few things that would inspire something like that..
1)extreme boredom (but with your amount of study I sincerely doubt this)
2)go-ey babble of some sort (or go-ey typing syndrome)
2)insomnia.
I opt for choice 3.
mona.
PS. What was THAT all about??? Huh??? Go have another cone mona....lol. DAMN BLUELIGHT! stop distracting me so I can go smoke!!!

dont you love it how she gave two option 2s and then picked option 3 which didnt exist? and they say marijuana doesnt affect your mind
smile.gif

------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

I would have edited this, but it's way too funny to just leave it the way it is.
------------------
Big Jugs, Hard Drugs.

well I've got a big grin on my face
smile.gif

mona: I know it wasn't directed at me, that's why I was looking for attention by posting the
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

what a totally pointless thread, shouldn't we stop it? nahhh. You still didn't tell us what the web site is all about johnboy (don't tell me YOU'RE responsible for www.hell.com - and while whe're on the subject, had anyone ever got into that site??!!)
cheers,
hux.
------------------
Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth. (The aussie media perhaps?)

YOU'RE ALL F**KING ***WEIRD*** !!!!!!!!!!!
u people r goingto do my head in!
jb is satan? wow... u learn something new every day.... omg ive hugged satan AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats all.... thank you...
sass
------------------

jb, rolling stones rock. Oh i'm on about the band.
I was raised on that shit.
Mind you i still turned into the head of church that i am today. NO wait, oh fuck, umm what was i ummm..... oh you know what i mean don't you?
Course you do

I know I'm a new kid, but jeez JB is just not that scary, had the pleasure (I think it was him) of meeting him by the Sir Dunlop, and whenever I picture him, when reading these things, Silent Bob, just comes to mind!!!! I swear that's who he reminds me of, silent but deadly perhaps?????
So JB or KSmith, as we should now refer to him, get a load of that one. Maybe just a bit masocistic, but can't wait for the blast of Dante's wrath!!