Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

long lasting - or not?

BigfootDragon

Bluelighter
How long does a pill store for?
As in, if I were to get more than one pill, and decide I didn't want more than one, would it keep for, say, a few weeks or a month? If so, in what? An airtight bag?
Thanks,
- BFD.

MDMA is a very, very stable compound... the active part of a pill should stay good for hundreds of years... even if the pill has crumbled to dust.
there is no reason to store your pills anywhere special (except out of the libe of sight of the jacks). in the freezer is generally not a good idea as the moisture can make pills go crumbly.
an airtight bag is only really necessary tokeep al the bits of pill that might break off.

Hi all!
I seem to recall someone saying its best to pack one of those silca gel pack thingy's! with the pill's to absorbe all the moisture. Otherwise they will crumble on you!
Rhumba.
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

Yeah Rhumba that was me, although MDMA is stable, pills in general are moisture sensitive and will slowly soften and crumble as they absorb moisture from the availiable air. Airtight is the way to go, although every time you open the bag you allow air containing moisture vapour into the bag. A small sachet of silica gel will absorb the moisture as it enters, and keep the air in the bag as dry as possible. If you get hold of a pre-used sachet put it in a medium oven for an hour or two to dry it out first.
I supply large bags of Clay Desiccant to large food manufacturing companies who export product via ship. (Hey it pays for my pills).
Keep on PeaKiN.