Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

films: Movies that remind of your ex's... and why?

Mine was "Beetle Juice." A chick from a long time ago. I wonder if my life would be differnet right now....

Relationships suck.. seriously, yo..
My ex worked at a movie theater, so we got into movies for free... I have a lot of movies that remind me of him...

I'd like to say it was a cross between two movies;

dracula and pretty woman.

because she was a blood sucking whore.

(no offense to anyone else)

;)

Yeah.. from what I know.. you're a good guy... don't waste your tears on a girl that's gone.. but, if you do need to cry, be happy tomorrow!

Spiderman, Scooby doo... Those were our favorite movies...

Boiler Room. We watched it all the time together...and then he ended up stealing it from me. (only with goodfellas--he actually tried to steal a lot of movies from me, but I got most of them back. BASTARD)

This thread did not start out serious, if it doesn't get serious, I will insist it be closed :)

Please explain why it reminds you of your ex - I don't want this to turn into yet another "list" thread. If it doesn't.. bad things will happen!

Hackers and Grease reminds me of my first long term relationship quite a bit.. we watched them obsessively (i hate Grease though, always have and always will)...

City of Angels definately reminds me of another girl too..

I just saw The Girl Next Door and I swear to god .... a girl I dated like four years ago (who was pretty hot then @17 yrs old) looks like Elisha Cuthbert now. That was a painful reminder of one that got away....