Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

re-reply

jimbo

Bluelighter
what has the same effect as PCP or K then johnnyboy as I have had these substances and that is what I felt,I don't give 2 fucks what u think otherwise.
and I fucking know you don't get smack in fucking pills anyway,and besides it should all be pure mdma and I don't fucking deal either,I take and I enjoy and that is that.

um ok... no need to get angry, no need for a new thread either but hey...
i never denied ketamine... you just said "these pills fucking rock,PCP or something not e"
and i said
"i dont really mind if you think these pills have pcp in them,"
(see if you'd just replied to original post i wouldnt have to put this all in context... or is that what you want?)
all i was saying was think before you post, and dont just guess at a pills contents without backing it up in some way.
maybe they had k in them. a few pills around recently have had a very floaaty dissociative feel.
but my main problem with your post was that you supplied no other information as to your location or even what the pills looked like. there are two distinct varieties of blue loves on the east coast of australia right now.
if you had supplied a location, a description of the pill, some subjective report of its effects and then said it had PCP in it you would have received a completely different reaction.
for an example of how to do a post check out big trancer or dangermouse on this page...
oh and the original post that started all this was:
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/001087.html
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

hehehe...go JB...um you really love posting those links lately...hehehe...

Jimbo, take a chill pill, please.
Johnboy did not mean any personal offence to you regarding your post. He has been on this board a long time and is very knowledgable about all this stuff. Which is why he is such an admired moderator.
Now, did you test your blue loves? Do you know exactly what they consist of? Did you read the previous posts concerning them? Don't assume to know or take a wild guess and then post it on the board. I agree with Johnboy that you made a careless statement. And it is the kind of statement that bluelight is trying to discourage because of the media built reputation that pills attract.
Bluelight is a drug information board, and the last thing we need is misleading information being posted.
But please don't take offence because we have all used the 'wrong' terminology at some time or another and we are all learning from each other on here.
No love lost
smile.gif

------------------
"Remember where you lost it..."