Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MEETUP Gatecrasher/Melbourne any info?

Magoo

Bluelighter
I remember reading here a while ago, about a meetup at Gatecrasher in Melbourne, with the possibility of a sign for easy recognition of where to meet up and the blue glow sticks. Has anything been down about this and is there still going to be a meet up at Gatecrasher???
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

yes i would like a meetup at gatecrasher as well!!!!!!!! forget the glowstick theory, it ain't working!!!!!
wink.gif

since some of us alreday know each other it will make things a bit easier!!!
how about next to the first aid tent?? that really stood out at TwoTribes!!!!!!!

no... somebody must make a sign.... even if its only A3 size... its the only way itwill work... johnboy hath spoken

oh please please please...........johnboy..........................can i can i can i????????
wink.gif

hehhe, i'll write it in german...........
"BLAULICHTER"
(impressed????)

MeeTuP wouLd be g00d seeing as Im trecking from Sydneee to Melb for GC Ill know about uhmm 2 ppl at the parTy so a meet up would be g00d Ill get to meet some of y0 phreaKz
smile.gif

~*m00sik taKes you to a hiGher LeVeL - y0u ch00se the desTinaTion*~

hey..
I am up for the meet.. tell me more!
smile.gif

------------------
do you have optus yes time?? tell me if u do!

I'm coming up from Sydney too!!!!
is it sold out yet??
cause i wont be getting my tix till good friday or easter saturday...
frown.gif

why isnt anyone organising this thing??!! i'd do it, but i know jack all about the venue...
-dragon-
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

ok ok lets get this thing organized...
its at the same venue as two tribes right? so there will probably be those seats/bleachers in the middle bit... how about at one corner at the bottom of those at 1.00am ... and if someone makes a sign then it doesnt matter if people miss the exact time...
anj... feel free to jump in anytime
wink.gif

------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

There's more than one set of bleaches isn't there? Look if there is a meetup, everyone must be committed to it, otherwise it won't work. I know that you may be rolling off your nuts or tits, I understand, but if we set a time and a place, please try and stick too it, after reading how great it was for candyflip and bigtrancer and a couple of others to meetup at Hardware, imagine how good it would be if 20 or more of us, met up. Johnboy, count me down for any time and any place, I'll see what I can do about a sign.
------------------

Hi all,
I'm gonna' be down the coast in Recovery therapy (self-imposed) on the Sunday, so won't even be at Gatecrasher, BUT, for what my opinion on this is worth, I reckon the First Aid tent is actually a GREAT idea!
It's the only thing you absolutely KNOW is gonna' be there (the bleachers might not), you can stand around it as long as you want and not get shooed away by pesky security guards (like Hardware was, with the fence near the entry gate) and it stands out like a fucking Xmas tree!! (remember your sunglasses!)...
If a few of you wear your t-shirts (like Orion's excellent handmade job) you can't miss each other!
Good luck and somebody takes some photos: The Peak pays for decent photos from any Melbourne dance event, even if they're on a disposable camera! (contact me at the address below if you're interested?)
candyflip
smile.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

I think that's the way to go too candyflip, how about it Johnboy, THE FIRST AID TENT AT 1AM? Sound OK.
------------------

hi all, well im new to this bluelight thing, but i am heading to gatecrasher this sunday and would also meet up with everyone...
i agree with the first aid tent at 1.00

( shakes her head in disbelief)..................delayed reaction or what!!!!...
wink.gif

i think we might be on to something here...................i am happy with that arrangement!!!! please JB can you give us the seal of approval, the assuring nod.......
............or ANYTHING to set this up, before i return to my crossstitching kit due to frustration..................PLEASE!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

(on her knees)mev

*nod* first aid tent at 1am it is... altho a sign is still a very good idea.. who's going to make it?

Im there! I just want to see if BigTrancer is really a giant!
wink.gif

The first aid tent was Meth's idea, by the way
wink.gif

and Big Trancer is at least 6' 2", if he's an inch!
have fun you lucky bastards
candyflip
smile.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

Why can i only see 5 replies here, when it says 16??
wierd ass...
Ive pressed refresh 100 times! even ctrl F5
ARGH!!!

Oh dear... if you thought I was tall (6'5") you wait til you meet my lil bro Raider (6'9") hee hee
biggrin.gif

Excellent! i look forward to meeting all of you at the first aid tent at 1am!!! Can't wait to meet you all! (Thank god there's finally been a consensus on where to meet!)
Cheers
Ginger