• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

look out for "shaking head pills"!!

I guess i'll have a very sore neck in the morning then.
smile.gif

Hahahahaha, that's one of the funniest news articles of I've read.
This is the largest ever drug trafficking case in this city, according to local police sources.....more than 650 MDMA tablets.
Lol
Defintely the funniest.
Now I wonder how did you ever manage to find that Johnboy? Good job!
[This message has been edited by BlackMonk (edited 08 April 2000).]

Had a good chuckle,but also made me realise how lucky we are to live in Australia, our fav drug may be illegal but you could be certain those poor eight chinese rollers would of been executed for their sins against mankind.
*Sigh* ignorence is not bliss, its just plain evil
------------------
flip
[This message has been edited by flip (edited 08 April 2000).]

In most parts of asia, especially Malaysia and Singapore, E is often called "yo tao" which literally translates into "shake head". This came about from the hokkien ( a chinese dialect) speaking class of society. Just as some people will start tapping their feet when a nice tune comes on air, these people shake their head. And since you basically enjoy whatever you're doing, alot of people go on and on, hence the name. It's a matter of culture and preference so it's not that funny really.
Whatever the case, it's all about enjoying oneself. Maybe some of you should come down to a club in asia and experience it first hand. Personally, i'd prefer the more cosmopolitan choice.
smile.gif

Melbournites, i promise to bring a slice of this culture over just for kicks!
wink.gif

------------------
Like a flood,Thru my blood;
In my vein,To my brain;
Feel it coursing right thru me;
Oh my GOD its ECSTASY!

thanks for the info syke... our official correspondant up north
wink.gif

but it is sobering to think that these guys probably will get a bullet in the head for their "crime"